67

Chapter 67 Emerald Palace, This is a Huge Secret

    "No problem, animalization may also be the result of highly developed mental power... At present, all the data of your little highness have far exceeded the normal peak value..." In the early morning, Lu Shang and his son were playing on the bed. In the game, Edward secretly went to the next door, turned on the full shield mode, and immediately contacted his brother.

    And sent some images about his son.

    Ivan attached great importance to it, and instantly called several of his closest ministers and researchers from Nat First Research Center to analyze the video together.

    Everyone looked solemn, but the analysis result was not a bad thing.

    "Your Highness is very powerful, far exceeding the data of His Highness when he was a baby." The researcher took out Edward's data for comparison. Compared with Edward, the overall data of this unborn baby is far superior to Edward.

    "Is there any danger to the princess?" Edward asked after hearing that the child was safe, but he didn't heave a sigh of relief.

    "The current monitoring results show that the princess has ushered in the second development during her honeymoon. Now the princess's spiritual power has far surpassed Nat and the omega of the earth. I guess, the development of the little highness this time has fed back to the princess. Hasty acceleration leads to an overly weak body, and the result may also be good for the princess." The researcher knew how much His Royal Highness cared about the princess, and hurriedly reported.

    Hearing this ending, Edward was immediately relieved.

    "Okay, since the princess and my nephew are fine, that's a good thing." Ivan waved away the minister who still wanted to talk and the research institute who had finished the report, and only told them to register with the internal affairs officer and keep the records properly. When only the two brothers were left, Ivan said to Edward, "Don't be surprised. Although you are far away, my feelings are not so clear, but I can feel that this is not a bad thing."

    "… ...It's not good for a child to be too strong, if it wasn't for me, mother..." Edward said softly suddenly.

    "Edward!" Ivan raised his voice sharply, and said angrily to Edward, "I forbid you to say these words, you are insulting a loving mother!"

    Seeing the fleeting pain on Edward's face, Ivan sighed, softened his voice and said to Edward, "Ed, you remember, mother's death has nothing to do with you... When she was leaving, she only told me to take good care of you, you said so, Doesn't it make me sad?"

    "...I won't talk about it in the future." Edward said softly, he turned his head and saw that he was still playing with the child, but as he was playing, the little tiger started to pouted his ass, stretched his waist and yawned, Edward He just said, "As long as the princess is fine, I will never have another child..."

    "You are still so unstable." Ivan shook his head and said with a smile, "Royal heirs are difficult, but I would rather you have more children." Several." The

    two brothers said, the matter was settled, and Ivan said to Edward: "Look at you, hurry up, let the princess and the child rest, the spirit body has been out for more than ten minutes, and it is still like this It's also rare to be tireless."

    After speaking, Ivan waved his hand, and cut off the communication without waiting for Edward to speak.

    After hanging up the communication, Ivan's expression sank.

    He didn't let someone come in to serve him, but stood up suddenly and walked all the way to the depths of the palace.

    Along the way, His Majesty the Emperor rejected all the attendants and went to the depths of the palace alone. He came to a palace full of verdant greenery.