100

Chapter 100: Hope

    What happened outside, Lu Shang couldn't care about it at this moment. At the moment when he was completely covered by the light, he saw a scene that made him feel terrible-the heavenly palace collapsed, and the sword fairy Yijian in ancient costumes walked with his sword With a violent sword intent, he killed the monster in front of him.

    They are extremely strong, tens of thousands of times stronger than the special effects of moving mountains and reclamation that Lu Shang has seen in any film and television drama. The remaining sword intent and coercion made Lu Shang tremble all over. Sympathy for the strong!

    He saw that these sword fairies were brave enough to kill those monsters in mid-air, and some even killed them in order to prevent them from falling to the ground. After being bitten by monsters, they blew themselves up together with them.

    And behind them, in the fairy palace, there are countless men and women rushing out without fear of death!

    The mortals in the ground knelt down to worship, lit incense and yelled and sang the simple voice of sacrifice, which produced a weak spiritual resonance, which put a thin spiritual barrier on these immortals, hindering the attacks of these monsters.

    But this was just the beginning, and soon, stronger monsters appeared. They spread their wings wantonly and spit out flames. A single wing can cover thousands of miles of scorched earth, and those spiritual powers generated by faith are also very thin, and they are quickly replaced by more powerful monsters. The strong mental power directly dissipates...

    "Three thousand immortals can't protect these tens of millions of mortals." The old man with white beard and white hair appeared, his face was heavy, he looked at the scorched earth and dead people all over the ground, facing the less than a few hundred people left in front of him. The young man said, "My way of waiting is wrong!" "My     lord

    !" A man with long hair underneath was covered in blood. Fight to

the death!"

    "We all want to fight to the death!" On

    the square in mid-air, hundreds of people knelt in unison.

    "No." The old man looked at them and said softly, "I want you to take everyone, hide, take all the people, go to the mountains, go to the caves, hide in the crevices, survive, you can wait until the end." Wish?!"

    The disciples below all showed humiliated expressions.

    "Xuanchen! Answer me!" The old man was furious, and his voice vibrated as if responding, causing all the young people to get down on the ground.

    "I...will." The long-haired man at the front gave a heavy salute, then stood up, glanced at the old man with red eyes, and said softly, "Master, this disciple will live up to your expectations, and lead all the people to work hard Live!"

    "Good, good, good!" The old man showed a gratified smile, and the young people below all knelt down one after another, disappearing like a stream of light, and landed on the ground.

    Then, watching them leave, the old man stood up slowly, raised his head, and screamed loudly, facing the densely packed monsters in the sky, he suddenly turned into white light, and rushed straight into the monsters alone!

    Lu Shang didn't know what happened, but he heard wailing and hissing from above the sky, as if some huge monster had been injured.

    All the monsters stopped moving, and then started to spread their wings and leave the place in horror.