94

Chapter 94: Because It's You

    In the legend of history, this scene is the same as Lu Shang's awakening. It is accompanied by magnificent music and light from the sky. The blood of the listeners is boiling, and the hearts of the people watching are surging.

    If the awakening of the first guide is a magnificent piano piece, then the awakening of the first sentinel is like a symphony orchestra playing in a hurry.

    But the scene at that time was actually not so magnificent. Neither Edward nor Lu Shang knew it at the time. The whole universe sensed the news of the birth of the new King Nat, and heard the call of the Dark Sentinel.

    What's more, with Edward's awakening, the evolution of countless alphas has been sympathetic, and many top alphas who, like Edward, have not found their way in the evolution process, instantly perceive the direction of population evolution, and almost quickly cater to the "king" direction.

    This is the first batch of sentinels in the universe. From then on, they began to get rid of being controlled by instinct, and were troubled by pheromones like beasts out of control, and began to move towards a stronger and more sensitive new evolutionary path.

    Here, of course, more new problems are born along with the evolution, but fortunately this time the awakening is not only one-way - from the awakening of Lu Shang, the dark guide appeared, although there is no way to be like a dark sentinel, Conveyed to the entire interstellar, but the spiritual power of the dark guide has begun to be perceived by the keen omega.    

      Lu Shang didn't know that at the same time as he was awakening, in the "omega sanitarium" on Natedi Star, several crazy omegas suddenly stopped their movements at the same time.

       Or the abused and chronically insane omega suddenly knelt on the ground in a pious prayer posture, and began to fall into a deep spiritual slumber.    

      Because of their highly evolved, highly sensitive but unbreakthrough spirits, they found their way and began to repair rapidly.   

      And this is a long process.    

     But in the town not far from the Forest of Darkness, those abused Omegas were the most responsive group.

    "Ah——" an alpha who was holding the omega that he forcibly marked was screaming violently, and then his seven orifices began to bleed. He seemed to be insane, tearing his body, which was originally indestructible for omega, Under his own tearing, blood flowed instantly.

    He tore off his limbs alive, and then directly tortured himself to death.

    And it wasn't the first.

    When Guan Nanyue returned home silently, her heart was still beating violently, but at the next moment, she suddenly felt a bright light explode in her mind. In this light, Guan Nanyue felt her own Her thoughts stretched without limit, and then suddenly turned into a sharp knife, piercing some kind of membrane that had been restricting her.

    And she and that omega are neither the first nor the last to evolve.

    ...

    The outside world has been turned upside down with their evolution. The evolution and exploration that have been accumulated for tens of thousands of years finally found the right direction at this moment, and they suddenly got a breakthrough point. In this scene in later film and television works, the whole world is like Like a lighted map, small stars light up one by one, and then converge into a bright light that illuminates the entire map.