20

Chapter 20: Lucky Star

    "Give me a bite!" Edward's disgusted expression was so obvious that Lu Shang couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to justify the honor of the earth's food!

    He dug out a spoonful of lobster meat. The firm and firm lobster meat was actually divided into pieces to make it easy for them to dig. Lu Shang poured oil, vinegar and garlic sauce on it, and then fed it to Edward's mouth. He stared at him softly and threatened him: "Try a bite!"

    Edward resisted very much in his heart. He killed countless groups of this type of bugs. Space star bugs are the most notorious pests. They eat them wherever they go, even the entire planet. It can devour it, not to mention the people on it.

    It can be said that on the basis of not being so concerned about the rule of the entire galaxy, once countless galaxies develop and find opportunities, they still want to contact the Nat Empire and be proud of being able to gain the honorary rule of the Nat Empire... that is Because of these ubiquitous star bugs.

    Because as long as there are star worms in the land recognized by the Nat Empire, they will send troops to hunt down the invading star worms until they are completely strangled.

    Starworms are the nightmare of all planets, and at their peak, they even forced countless creatures to be homeless and have nowhere to escape.

    Under the crisis of genocide, the only people left in the Nat Empire at that time were awakened one by one, tens of thousands of people were divided directly, some became alpha and some became omega. It is said that at the earliest time, beta was a minority. The toxin no longer has any effect on them, and they can survive in an oxygen-free environment, and finally they don't have to be unilaterally swallowed and hunted down by starworms.

    The emperor star has never moved its position, and it is also because the emperor star is the commemorative place where the Nats began to launch a counterattack.

    Every Nat person should know this period of history since he was a child, and Lu Shang has also learned it. He will always remember that he worked hard to learn the Nat language and learned a few words every day. !" "It's great!" "You memorized such a difficult word in one day, that's awesome!"

    The most frustrating thing is that I don’t know what Edward ordered. When I saw the imperial concubine, Lu Shang just greeted him, and after a few words of greetings, the imperial concubine praised very solemnly: "The princess is really smart, and she has learned so quickly. I learned the daily Nat language! It’s awesome!"

    At that time, Lu Shang had been studying for more than half a year, and he had just learned everyday language, which seemed to be quite foolish.

    The problem is that Lu Shang is from the Department of Foreign Languages. If Edward hadn't been dragging him to hinder his progress, and hadn't wasted so much time arguing with Edward, he should have learned the third foreign language in half a year!

    And he learned it from Nat's kindergarten version!

    Therefore, this compliment, to Lu Shang, is like a driving school instructor's "praise" to you in a weird way after you turn off the ignition-"You are the most icy and smartest student I have ever taught!" An effect.

    Lu Shang often suspects that the entire Nat planet is yin and yang to him.

    In short, when learning the unified enlightenment textbook, history is of course also included. The starworm "Dafix" is the first thing to appear, and Nat's entire demise and rise are related to it.

    The moment Lu Shang saw Dafix's hologram appear, his mouth, which hadn't eaten for more than half a year, secreted saliva for a moment, and he almost wanted to grab this virtual Dafix and cook it directly. up!