107

Chapter 107: Who lied to whom?

    The place where Li Rui lives is a residential area. Before omega evolved, in order to avoid social security problems, the government at that time arranged omega residences uniformly and protected them with militarized forces.

    It is said that in the past few months, after Lu Shang and Edward awakened, the guides awakened one after another, and this militarized protection was relaxed a bit, because after discovering that the guides had created a mental barrier, they were already able to protect themselves.

    And because of this, many guides chose to go back to live in their own houses after they were convinced that they could protect themselves.

    After all, a golden nest and a silver nest are not as good as your own puppy nest.

    The same is true for Li Rui. After he awakened, he had to separate from his parents and lived in the Omega residential complex for two years, before moving back this year.

    This was originally a good thing. Living in the area I grew up accustomed to, my life seemed to be back on track, but now it also led to the fact that the old neighbors are all colleagues of my parents. After awakening, they were all hired back to work. Young people who awakened to become guides basically chose positions that suit them to use their advantages, and those who awakened to become sentries even joined the army directly to explore the big universe.

    Parents don't care, anyway, everyone can live for at least another 140 to 50 years, and there are hundreds of years more to live, so why bother so much!

    I don’t know how to buy some new skirts and go shopping when I have time, and it’s not good to study the beauty makeup of young people!

    As a result, there was no one else in this building except Li Rui, the house during the day. The door was knocked four or five times calmly, and no neighbor came to rescue Li Rui.

    At first Li Rui was still afraid and guilty, covering his ears and refused to listen to this person, but he covered his ears, and the person still said softly: "Rui Rui, don't be afraid, I really want to come and have a good time with you Let's talk, don't you run away from me, okay?"

    Li Rui listened, because he was afraid that this person was here to snatch the child, and he didn't know that he had a little resentment that he didn't know. In short, he was so impetuous that he couldn't bear it anymore. He didn't dare to open the door, so he just faced the door. The outsider began to threaten: "Why are you knocking, you are a soul!"

    "Ruirui!" Hearing his voice at the door, he immediately shouted in surprise.

    "Rui, what Rui, is your name Rui Rui?! Let me tell you, don't think I don't know your wolf ambition, you don't want to take my baby away, I tell you, Ning Sheng, my baby is me If you are alone, you don’t want to come here to take advantage of it, you want to give birth to the baby yourself!” The more Li Rui said, the more he felt confident, yes, the child was born by him, why should he share it with Ning Sheng, he put it on his waist He came to the conclusion in a calm manner, and said loudly, "I tell you, don't try to threaten me, the child has no place for you, at most you have calculated a little physical strength, and if you put it in the game to give birth, people have to find natural talents and earthly treasures , you didn’t find anything, at most you can figure out an account number, don’t think it’s too beautiful for you!”

    Before Lu Shang went upstairs, he heard Li Rui’s shocking speech, if it wasn’t for the emergency, he would have spit out up.

    Li Rui's brain, should I say that A Zhai is really crazy! What kind of metaphors are he talking about!