14

Chapter 14: Only Me

    "Oh, you child, why don't you lock the door!" Ms. Zhao reacted instantly, and immediately closed the door with her backhand, and shouted at Lu Shang at the door, "What, Xiaohua, stop making trouble, get up, then What organizing committee is here!"

    After speaking, Ms. Zhao went downstairs, probably to make breakfast.

    When Lu Fan started to pass out, the whole family was anxious and confused. Now, like most families with high fever on the earth, the Lu family has resumed their normal life and rest.

    "Why did my mother call you Xiaohua???" Lu Shang stood up. As a straight man with a rough appearance, he always wears T-shirts directly as pajamas. Pajamas and street clothes can be unified, which is a model for contemporary straight men.

    "I let her call her whatever she wants. She is your mother, and she is entitled to the right to call me whatever she wants." Edward couldn't see it, but he just straightened his clothes and went downstairs with Lu Shang.

    Hearing Edward's answer, Lu Shang couldn't help but glanced at him in surprise. In his heart, Edward had always been a stinky fart who didn't know how to communicate.

    For people other than the Venus Knights who are not directly under his leadership, he can only be called His Royal Highness Prince Nalilu or Lord Edward.

    This kind of person, Ms. Zhao called him Xiaohua, and he actually recognized him.

    "What's wrong?" Edward asked strangely, not understanding why Lu Shang looked at him.

    "It's okay." Lu Shang shook his head and said, "My buddy realized that you might not be so annoying."

    At least in terms of respecting the old and caring for the young, Edward still did a good job.

    Edward obviously didn't understand what Lu Shang meant, but they soon lost the mood to worry about this matter, because the wedding organizing committee and the people from the publicity department came today to let them participate in the whole process of the wedding in depth Live - yes, they're opening for business!

    There was no need to be so troublesome, but Lu Shang and Edward were photographed arguing in the street before. Although the crowd was appeased, there are still a group of people who persist in not being optimistic about the marriage between Lu Shang and Edward.

    If some people insist on not believing that the relationship between Edward and Lu Shang is stable, it will be very troublesome, because many civilians in Nat suddenly reacted after seeing the beauty of the princess-the princess is on the earth, and the prince is looking for it! What does it mean? This is the meaning that everyone almost brushed shoulders with death!

    People on earth are afraid that aliens will blow up the earth, and Nat's people are also afraid that the prince will go crazy if the princess disappears! Then the entire Emperor Star and the people in the p-3 galaxy have to move! Then I have to pray that the prince will not run around when he goes crazy, and only go crazy in Emperor Star!

    Therefore, not only the people on Earth are worried, but also the people of Natdi star who came back to their senses and were covered in cold sweat.

    Under such circumstances, when Edward and Lu Shang are found arguing in the street, it is definitely not a good thing for the stability of the people.

    Therefore, they had to do business first to stabilize the turbulent hearts.

    What used to be news that can be released just to participate in a news interview or take some photos and smile, has now become a live broadcast reality show!