57

Chapter 57: Hypoxia

    Ivan saw that his younger brother was completely distracted, with a candid expression of "I'm going to find the princess quickly", Ivan waved his hand wearily, and said to Edward: "Okay, you go, remember , don't make your princess angry, Lauren is not good recently, he has the same temper as you, you should talk about him. He is your adjutant, he has no wife, so your princess is not strong at social banquets How can an alpha let an omega who has had a good time with him suffer outside!"

    Ivan really felt a headache seeing his younger brother and his adjutant, he thought to himself, if He hadn't made any progress yet, so he could only consider finding a few alphas from the Knights of Glory of the Empire, and train these alphas who were always stationed on the front line one by one.

    The Venus Knights are different from other regiments in the empire. They are all subordinates who have been running around with Edward all the year round. The Nat border has never been really stable. Edward also loves to patrol the border, so the Venus Knights have basically been Never came down from the front line.

    Now everyone is in trouble, one counts as one, except for those who have arrangements at home, all others are not married.

    This year, Ivan specially gave them the opportunity to station on Earth and the Emperor Star, not to let them, like Edward, solve their personal problems a little bit.

    The result is good, none of them are reliable! When people don't know the customs of the earth, they dare to go crazy and chase after it. Fortunately, the officials of both sides stopped it quickly, so that there was no diplomatic incident.

    Ivan got upset when he saw them, and now that things are getting more and more busy, he has no time to say anything to his brother, so he turned off the communication after telling him to read it.

    Almost at the same time the communication was cut off, Edward's communication rang, and it was Lauren.

    "Your Highness!" The moment the connection was made, Lauren appeared in front of her with a look of panic.

    "What's the matter? So flustered?" Edward was puzzled, but he was still in a good mood when he learned that the princess was not in danger. Instead, he was in the mood to tease Lauren, "I heard that the princess received a call from his brother, did you call the princess again?" Are people angry?"

    "Your Highness, Your Majesty, Your Majesty..." Lauren looked at Edward, who used to be very aggressive, but now, for some reason, he hesitated, as if he had something to say.

    Edward frowned, and said, "Lauren, if you have anything to say, just say it."

    "Your Highness, I found that people on Earth seem, seem to be very different from us!" Lauren knelt down, and then said to her childhood Playmate, lifelong friendship, and boss who swore allegiance said sadly, "People on Earth are divided into men and women, Your Highness, do you know that?!

    " The protected one." Edward said blankly, "During the evolution of creatures, some of them chose the forceful evolutionary regression to ensure the reproduction of the population, and the other part chose the forceful evolutionary regression to protect the safety of the race...that's it."

    This is indeed the case. They have all studied this knowledge, and they have all studied very well. When they came to the earth, they also understood each other's race composition and overall knowledge.

    Edward also felt very understanding about Lauren's panic. He comforted his friend and said softly: "The omega of the earth is really different. I have discovered it now, Lauren, you have to be careful about pursuing what you like. That omega."