22

Chapter 22: Apology

    Lu Shang didn't know what his good friends were thinking. His whole body was shaking from the pain at the moment, and the stress that he could barely suppress just now completely lost control when he saw Edward and sensed his pheromones. .

    Lu Shang hugged Edward, shivering and followed his instinct, wanting to get close to Edward's skin and feel him, so that Lu Shang could feel a little more comfortable.

    He burrowed into Edward's arms, very dissatisfied because of the obstruction of the clothes, and clumsily tugged on Edward's formal dress, trying to put his hands in, wanting to put his skin on Edward's skin, his instinct let him know that this would make him The best way for him to stop this stress pain quickly.

    However, Edward's dress is very complicated. There is a middle suit inside the outer coat, a close-fitting jacket inside, and a bottoming shirt woven with kunsha cloth on the inside. There are no buttons and no joints. Shang exerted all his strength and couldn't tear off Edward's clothes. He was so anxious that he was sweating all over, and he couldn't touch Edward's skin.

    "Edward, Edward, it hurts, it hurts..." Lu Shang was about to pass out from the pain. He grabbed Edward anxiously, grabbed his ungloved, bare hand, and held his hand on his own. On the face and lips, they rubbed like small animals.

    Due to the state of stress, his peach-blossom eyes were blush with emotion, and his red lips were full. He rubbed against Edward's palm lightly in a flattering manner. Edward hummed softly as if inviting: "Edward, I'm uncomfortable, I'm uncomfortable..."

    Even though he knew it wasn't Lu Shangzhen's emotional invitation, it was just that he was confused by the pain and wanted to be comforted.

    But the effect is the same.

    Edward was so enraged by Lu Shang that the whole journey was almost like lightning. The alpha stationed outside the starship didn't react, and only saw an afterimage. The prince hugged the princess and went directly to the prince stationed on the earth. starship.

    "Start the fully enclosed state!" Edward endured all the way, entered the starship and ordered directly, the starship switched modes instantly, and instantly entered the fully enclosed state for preparing for battle.

    The pheromone that Edward suppressed all the way was released instantly, and the snake vine entangled and got in from Lu Shang's clothes. Edward's pheromone instantly soothed Lu Shang's stress state, and the pain subsided almost immediately.

    "Don't be afraid, it won't hurt soon." Edward grabbed Lu Shang's fingertips that were trembling due to pain, and licked all the way to his wrist, which was where he was touched just now.

    His pupils narrowed into slits with excitement, like a predator seeing its prey.

    "Edward, hurry up, hurry up!" Lu Shang actively urged, hugged Edward with his backhand, and anxiously took off the obstacles on his body. When he was close to Edward as he wished, Lu Shang only felt that his whole body was comfortable. Let yourself cling to Edward tightly, like a drowning person hugging driftwood.

    The entire starship is filled with the smell of pheromones, none of which has leaked out, but there is a mess of clothes inside, and the kunsha, which is impenetrable by water and fire, has been torn into several sections. The banquet dress of the princess attending the party has long been torn into a mess, and the precious gemstone bracelets are scattered all over the place.

    The private space is filled with the smell of the two of them.

    "Princess, open it and completely accept my mark..." Edward coaxed in a low voice.