21

Chapter 21: Stress

    Lu Shang is now a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water. Anyway, his current persona in the entire interstellar world is a arrogant and luxurious concubine, and no one believes his explanation, so he doesn't care.

    Looking at Wang Bailian's appearance now, Lu Shang was still in the mood to tease others, and said, "Why, are you envious?

    " Look at Lu Shang, look at Lu Shang smiling, his expression changed, and he said softly: "Ah, I didn't mean that, princess, please don't get me wrong, I just envy you and the prince's good relationship..."

    "Wow, there are still people in these years Such pure green tea..." Luo Lili and others watched from the side, and began to sigh with emotion.

    Several people pressed loudly, fearing that Wang Bailian would not hear, they specially walked over a few steps and stood not far away, talking loudly.

    Li Rui said: "I don't look very good, I am not as handsome as my brother!"

    Wang Da said: "The name is good, it suits him very well."

    Zhang Yang said: "You can't say that about foreign friends, be polite. Luo Lili nodded happily: "

    Yes, be polite, let's see what he is going to do!"

    After finishing speaking, the eyes of the four people stared like copper bells, staring at Wang Bailian.

    Wang Bailian was very embarrassed on the spot and couldn't continue acting, but suddenly heard Edward speak, and said to this Bailian with great appreciation: "Well, yes, you have a good eye."

    ? ? ?

    Not to mention Li Rui and the others, Lu Shang was confused by Edward's strange reaction. He turned his head to look at Edward, wanting to ask Edward what he meant, when he saw His Royal Highness said to Wang Bailian very appreciatively: "The princess and I Your feelings are indeed very good."

    There was even a hint of pride in his tone.

    The Bailian expression on Wang Bailian's face cracked for a second, and Luo Lili sprayed it out with a "poof". Lu Shang looked amused, but Wang Bailian deserved to be Bailian, so he wanted to continue talking.

    Lu Shang didn't want to talk to this kind of person, and wanted Edward to take care of it himself. He put down the wine glass in his hand, and said to Edward, "I'll go to the bathroom first!"

    "I'll go too!" Li Rui immediately replied, then turned to ask Silent Wang Da and Zhang Yang: "Why don't you talk? Let's go together!"

    When they went to the toilet before, they didn't go together in a group. Why are these two people so quiet today?

    Then, under the stare of Prince Edward's sharp pupils, Li Rui finally realized an important thing-fuck, now among them, only he can go to the bathroom normally with Shang'er without being caught by Edward. The prince was beaten up! ! !

    Li Rui was shocked by this discovery.

    On the way to the toilet, Lu Shang was still laughing at Li Rui's unresponsiveness. An Omega invited two alphas to go to the toilet together. Luckily, the people on Earth understood it better, but the alpha of Nat couldn't go crazy after hearing it! I thought I had encountered some kind of open Omega!

    "Don't talk about Shang'er, I'm getting goosebumps!" Li Rui thought about that scene, and suddenly felt that he was still too relaxed. The two of them talked and reached the toilet door, only to be replaced by Lu Shang who had never seen the world. I was shocked-the door, six toilets!