3

Chapter 3

    "Miss Sister, can you lend me two dollars?" Lu Shang was a little embarrassed. He didn't expect that the first thing he would do when he returned to Earth was to ask someone passing by to borrow money.

    The girl who was stopped looked like she was in her twenties, and she was an office worker. When she saw Lu Shang, her eyes flashed with astonishment—seriously, Lu Shang was also a classmate in college, and she looked quite good. He looks like a dog, but a man is supported by his own innate conditions. His appearance can be tossed down to three points by a twenty-dollar T-shirt and jeans.

    Although Lu Shang didn't feel it himself, Edward had been carefully raised for the past three years. His skin was so fair and delicate that it almost shone, and his black hair was as shiny as satin. The straight man now has an aura of pampering and pampering, so he suddenly stops the little girl on the side of the road to prevent people from screaming and shouting crazy in the first place.

    It was also because of this that Lu Shang successfully borrowed money and got in the car.

    When he arrived at the downstairs of his house, Lu Shang held back all the way, and could no longer hold back his joy. Standing downstairs, he shouted: "Old Lu! Mom! I'm back!"

    He shouted twice, and the window on the seventh floor Pulled away

    abruptly , an aunt with curly hair looked shocked in her fifties, and shouted: "Lu Shang?!" Get excited, there is no elevator in their house, Lu Shang quickly ran upstairs, and when he reached the fourth floor, he found his mother had come down. The moment she saw Lu Shang, she widened her eyes, and the tears in her eyes burst into tears. It burst out in an instant, and burst into tears all at once: "Lu Shang, you, where have you been all these years?! Wow..." As the

    saying goes, men don't flick their tears lightly, but they haven't reached the point of sadness.

    Lu Shang fought wits and bravery with that doggy man Edward for three years and hadn't really cried. When his mother cried like this, his tears came down in an instant. He didn't know what was going on, but he didn't dare to talk to his mother. Said that he fell to an alien planet and became a princess, so he could only howl and shout: "Mom, I have eaten cabbage for three years!"

    ...

    "You have to call the police!" In less than two hours, Lu Shang and his mother had just met and held hands and looked at each other with tears in their eyes. They just took a shower, changed their clothes, cut their hair randomly, and sat down comfortably. Fan is back.

    Lu Fan, Lu Shang's elder sister, has been the eldest sister of this area since she was a child. Her height of 1.73 meters makes her waist slender and her legs long. She has neat short hair and bright red lipstick, and packs tens of thousands of dollars on the sofa. As soon as he lost it, he put his hips on his hips and said to Lu Shang, "We're going to get those pyramid schemes!"

    "Sister! I miss you so much!" Lu Shang saw his elder sister's face, which made him feel familiar. To a deep sense of security.

    When he was young, Lu Shang basically relied on his sister to maintain his prestige as the second-in-command in the community. After three years without seeing his sister, Lu Shang stood up and gave his sister a bear hug!

    "Hey hey hey, let's talk about this tomorrow, I must go for a trip, first cancel your brother's disappearance file, and then we don't do it at home at night, what does Shang Shang want to eat, let's go out to eat and celebrate Your brother is back!" As soon as the door opened, Lu Shang's father, Lu Bing, also came back.