40

Chapter 40: Shocked

    "I can't come forward to stop Lauren's courtship, otherwise it will be regarded by Lauren as my desire for his courtship object, and for his own glory, he will also challenge me to a duel." Find Edward in Lu Shang At that time, he was turning off the communication and walking out.

    Seeing that Lu Shang took the initiative to look for him, Edward was quite happy. When Lu Shang asked if he could ask Lauren not to go to Song Xiaofeng, Edward was confused for a while before he said.

    His answer obviously didn't satisfy Lu Shang, Edward also noticed that there seemed to be a huge problem, he looked at Lu Shang in shock and said: "You mean, the omega of your earth said to refuse, really Just don't like it?!"

    ? ? ?

    Lu Shang looked at his shocked expression as if the sky was falling, and was speechless. He still has the face to put on such a shocked expression?

    After you harassed others emotionally, you were shocked? !

    Lu Shang couldn't help his overwhelming desire to complain, and complained loudly: "Damn it! Otherwise, who would like it but pretend not to like it, and wait for people to pursue it more vigorously?! Is your Nat's omega a little bit out of his mind? ?!"

    Edward was obviously shocked by this cognition, and he froze on the spot. Obviously, this cognition shook the worldview of His Royal Highness Prince Edward, who had always been very confident. His cpu was overloaded and crashed.

    "Don't be busy with this expression that the sky is about to fall!" Lu Shang really wanted to take the opportunity to complain wildly, but reason still prevailed, and he quickly reminded the stunned Edward, "Hurry up and tell your brother, Pay attention to solving this problem! Many omegas on Earth are still men, and they didn’t realize what Alpha is doing when they ask them to drink and play games. Nothing happened now, and it would be bad if something happened!”

    Edward’s face changed, and he just took care of it. Nothing else to do, immediately ordered Zhinao to link to his brother.

    After that, Edward and Ivan worked on this matter for a few days, because it also involved many alphas of the Venus Knights stationed on Earth. Most of these Venus Knights were not convinced by the Minister of the Empire, and Edward needed to order them to cooperate with Nat. Edward was very busy with the decision-making over there.

    It wasn't until they landed that Edward barely dealt with the mess of the Venus Knights.

    Lu Shang eats and sleeps well in the past few days, chatting with a few old friends every day, or asking his sister about training—it’s a pity that everyone seems to be very busy, and they don’t often have time to chat with him, so Lu Shang simply Just eating snacks and watching TV, when he was living like a disabled person, the two of them finally arrived at this new planet.

    When landing, the airship was still used to arrive. As soon as Lu Shang slid out and landed, he was shocked by all the magnificent sights in front of him—he saw sand grains all over the sky.

    The silver sand was blown up by the wind. When the airship switched to the hidden mode, Lu Shang turned his head and saw endless silver sand beaches all around. Lu Shang's eyes were filled with confusion. He looked at Edward, Use your eyes to signal—what kind of place is this? !

    Lu Shang didn't think that Edward would specially take him to a planet made entirely of this kind of metal sand grains. Although this kind of planet is full of silver sand grains, it looks very shocking, but under the light of the algae of the galaxy, it almost makes people feel uncomfortable. People feel that there is a silvery white in front of them, and they can have the illusion that they are in heaven the next moment...but it is too desolate.