15

Chapter 15: Business

    "Hey, hey, it's almost done! I'll do it myself!" Lu Shang decisively slapped off Edward's rough hands and feet, and jumped aside vigilantly.

    He quickly chose a simple set of Princess Nat's regular clothes, and went upstairs to change.

    "Put on the jewelry I gave you." Edward stretched out his hand and took out the hair crown of the Nat Empire princess. It was a new hair crown, and the whole looked like a crown inlaid with shellfish and gemstones. There are three small transparent bright stars on the top, which is the symbol of Edward himself, and his private army, the Knights of Venus, is also named after it.

    It’s impossible not to wear it, Lu Shang gave him an annoyed look, took it over and put it on, and finally got ready, the filming was about to start—

    this was Lu Shang’s first time doing business in this way, and everyone present had to wear it. Some worried that he would not be too nervous, but found that when the door opened, the man wearing the crown looked back. He was wearing a Nat-style dress, a satin bow tie inlaid with colored gemstones, and a pure white dress. Wrapped in a golden shawl.

    His forehead is a crown, and the shellfish emits a flowing halo when it is photographed, and the golden gemstones of the same color are dotted in it, and the whole person is so expensive that people almost dare not look directly at it.

    His red lips were like blood, his eyes were calm and indifferent, and his black hair and black eyes looked like some kind of god that would only appear in the Apocalypse.

    This is Nat's princess.

    Looking at Lu Shangdu who was wearing pajamas just now, he just privately thought that he was really good-looking, with particularly good skin, red lips and white teeth, and a sunny and handsome temperament, which made people happy at first sight.

    But it doesn't feel like the whole world can't find a second one... Some staff probably think that this person is really lucky to be a 100% match with Edward.

    But at this moment, everyone didn't think so anymore, because at this moment, they realized that Lu Shang was indeed Nat's princess. When he helped Edward stand up and nodded slightly to everyone with his chin raised, his body Pride and beauty are magnified to the limit.

    In an instant, she had the appearance that a demon concubine who harmed the country should look like in the legend.

    Of course, everyone present didn't know how many times Lu Shang had been trained for this ostentation that could fool people. In order not to learn these so-called royal etiquettes, he even tried to seduce him very unscrupulously!

    Of course, the ending is that Edward is very happy with it, and he really doesn't need training, but in the end his own body can't bear it, and Lu Shang suddenly realizes that the price he paid is more than the training class, and he finally resolutely resumes the class.

    ...

    In short, at this moment, he is fully open with a business attitude, helping Edward to stand up together, nodding slightly reservedly, and boarding the airship to the wedding preparation venue he chose... After

    the whole process, everyone Silently and deeply felt that this princess is definitely not as famous as everyone guessed. When he raised his eyes to look at Prince Edward, he gave people the feeling of being so domineering, like a proud and expensive cat, beautiful and arrogant .

    It just makes people feel that he deserves to be so arrogant.

    Originally thought that this was just a lucky gray boy, and the designers who waited impatiently, the moment they saw him, their eyes burst into ecstasy, one by one frantically recommending their own manuscripts and introducing the tools they use. The material of the dress, the people on the venue eagerly introduced the types of flowers, and crazily recommended expensive flowers...