78

Chapter 78: Surname

    Lu Shang really wanted to struggle, but he was still licked and licked by the tiger drunkenly all night long.

    He took care of what should be licked and what should not be licked, but in the end Lu Shang gave up, lying on the ground with his limbs spread out like a dog meatloaf.

    It's just that when he woke up in the morning, Lu Shang felt that his moral integrity and lower limit had gone further and further along with his dream, and he had basically reached the realm of infinite tending to nothing.

    How shameful, how could I have such an animal dream.

    Lu Shang almost wanted to cover his face and never see anyone again in this life!

    "Have you been on the starship for a long time, do you want to go out for a walk?" Edward had already come out of the kitchen at this time. He made bread and fried eggs in the morning. Lu Shang took a bite of the meat sauce made from energy food. The meat sauce was mixed with bread, and with the aroma of fried eggs, he felt that he was alive instantly.

    It's nice to eat without throwing up!

    Turning his head again, he saw that Edward had directly adjusted the floor-to-ceiling windows of the whole house, and the windows were slowly lowered directly. A new platform was extended from the outside, tables and chairs were raised, and soon a small terrace with a sofa appeared.

    Lu Shang got out of bed, leaned on the sofa chair outside, and finished eating the sandwich in two bites. After a while, Edward brought a cup of freshly squeezed energy juice and handed it to Lu Shang.

    Not far away is the chirping of birds, sitting on the open-air balcony drinking sweet and sour juice, this feeling is like the morning in a resort on earth.

    Relaxed and comfortable to the extreme, Lu Shang rubbed his belly, which was already about the size of the earth for five months. He really wanted to go out for a stroll, but when he saw this belly, his interest faded.

    "It's okay. The races on this planet are very similar to ours. Both men and women can get pregnant." Edward explained softly to Lu Shang, "They are divided into three types, men, women and brother. The brother is a man but has a pregnancy mole. , can also conceive."

    Since a man can get pregnant, it means that no one will be surprised or keep watching when Lu Shang goes out with a big belly.

    As soon as Lu Shang heard what Edward said, he immediately became interested. He immediately got up and said, "Send me a copy of the clothes and customs of the people here, and let's change into local clothes and set off!"

    "Okay." Edward said Seeing that the concubine immediately became happy again, and she was eager to try, she was also happy in her heart, and quickly sent him the information of this star.

    This star belongs to the planet that Edward himself immigrated and managed. At present, apart from him, there is no record of this star in the universe. The Eastern and Western cultures I saw yesterday are very mixed. Lu Shang just arrived yesterday. Some rough city layouts and architectural styles. Now that I got the data, I started to open the wardrobe in this room while playing it.

    Sure enough, Edward has prepared local clothes here according to his size.

    At first glance, Lu Shang thought he saw the ancient costumes of the earth, but he could see the different styles when he looked closely. The clothes here are available in all seasons. Most of them are all kinds of silk in spring and summer, and all kinds of silk in autumn and winter. Fur and thick jackets are basically tops and bottoms, with a long shirt and a coat or cloak outside, which is quite antique.