53

Chapter 53: The Plan

    A group of people walked slowly. After walking for seven or eight days, Lu Shang was dozing off in Edward's wings when he suddenly heard Feng Xuan finally say the first words after running all night: "The volcanic rock here There is the aura of His Highness Barry!"

    Lu Shang stretched out his head, and saw the expressions of these winged people suddenly brightened, obviously wanting to continue on their way.

    Lu Shang couldn't help but whispered to Edward: "Let them take a break, eat something and rest for a while..."

    Edward saw the princess pulling his wings and stretching out his head, with a bit of unbearable expression on his face, and he seemed to be carrying a few words for no reason. She was so cute and well-behaved, his heart softened, and he felt that he could hold such a princess until the end of time.

    But the Winged Man had been gone for a long time, and it was indeed time for Feng Xuan and the others to take a break.

    "Fengxuan, take a break, everyone is very tired." Edward nodded to Lu Shang, then speeded up, came to Fengxuan, and said in a low voice.     Feng Xuan didn't want to stop, Edward said again: "Barry doesn't know what's going

    on now, if you find him in a bad condition, you may not be able to help him!"

When they reached Fengxuan's death spot, Fengxuan stopped as expected, then turned around and said suddenly to them, "Have a rest for half an hour!" All the

    staff immediately rested on the spot.

    Edward also found a black rock to sit down, and carefully placed Lu Shang on his lap, preventing him from touching any place other than himself. After doing all this, he asked Lu Shang in a low voice: " Are you uncomfortable? If you are uncomfortable, you can rest in the airship first, and I will follow them."

    Lu Shang shook his head, although the environment here is very cruel, but he doesn't know why, but he doesn't want to leave at all.

    He felt that there was something on this planet that made him reluctant to leave. Although he didn't know what it was, Lu still had a strong feeling. He could even feel the little guy in his stomach who was sleepy but a little bit eager to move.

    "No, I can do it." Lu Shang spoke softly to Edward, and then took out the energy stone in the space button and started to eat. He originally wanted to get some food for everyone, but saw that the winged people sat down together and took He picked up the water sac at his waist and began to drink the golden fire tree sap.

    These people looked very well-trained at first glance, with a familiar aura, that kind of bravery that prohibits orders, which is a unique aura of soldiers.

    After drinking the fire sap, they closed their eyes and meditated. No one was talking to the people around them.

    Coupled with the cracked earth and flowing hot magma, this is like a true portrayal of the Demon Realm or Hell.

    It's actually quite depressing.

    "They are the King Blades of the Winged Clan," Edward saw Lu Shang looked at them curiously, and began to explain to him, "When Barry awakened, he awakened the ancestors of the Winged Clan. When the ancestor said that Barry was the real king of the Winged Clan, he had a rebellious mentality, thinking that the princess did not want the eldest prince born to the first princess to succeed and used some tricks to deceive the world, and he had a very close relationship with the first princess. Well, I prefer the first child. So he has a lot of opinions on Barry in his heart, and he has never allowed Barry to participate in political affairs."