33

Chapter 33

    Lu Shang decided not to broadcast the live broadcast. He called up his brain to check the video he just recorded. The sea of ​​flowers is beautiful, and he is obviously handsome and handsome. Lu Shang suddenly felt that he had found the root of all problems.

    He said to Edward very confidently: "I understand, I, Lu Shang, am really a criminal. Those little girls on the earth must be fascinated by my handsomeness and sexiness! Don't take it seriously, they just talk about it. "

    Lu Shang still knows this. There are many girls in the university who call "my baby" every day to men who are 1.8 meters tall. Ladies are shy.

    Edward doesn't think Lu Shang's explanation can convince him. After all, according to the analysis result of his brain Venus, he can monitor that there are more than 3 billion people in real time after sending out unreasonable thoughts about the princess and kept this screen recording.

    And this monitoring range is even only within Nat's administrative planet and the earth.

    Edward was about to die of anger, as long as he thought that countless people had seen his princess, and even had some ulterior motives for the princess in his mind, he would be so angry that he wanted to find someone to fight!

    Seeing him like that, Lu Shang's blue eyes stood up, like an irritated cat, he knew what Edward was thinking. Lu Shang thought about it, mainly because he was afraid that Edward would suddenly hold him down and mark his territory.

    What is he doing on the ground in the open air? Although he and Edward are considered old couples and have never done anything out of moral integrity in the Prince's Mansion, Lu Shang doesn't want to waste a few days rolling the sheets and being a man when he is traveling. Be temperate!    

     He thought about it and found something for Edward to do, and said, "I won't plant it anymore, but this flower is very beautiful. Is there a way we can transplant it and put it on the starship?"

     The begging eyes of his own princess immediately forgot the feeling of wanting to fight with someone just now.   

      A strong alpha must satisfy his omega's needs unconditionally!

    Edward immediately began to search how to preserve energy plants, and he immediately got the answer. Energy plants can be transplanted, but it is necessary not to damage the plants during the transplantation process to cause energy leakage, and to give the plants energy supplies regularly.

    "Okay, which ones do you like?" Edward was ready. Lu Shang was very happy when he heard that it was really good. This kind of flower is still very rare for people on earth. He carefully selected seven or eight flowers of different colors. Yujian flowers, and then with Edward began to transplant these plants.

    I have to say, if Nat's people know that Prince Edward's pheromone is used to detect underground plants, they don't know how complicated their feelings are. If the marketing account knows, Lu Shang must be the reincarnation of the demon concubine again.   

     But the two of them still had a good time, especially when they put the flowers on the small single-sided terrace extended by the airship, and then fell asleep on the bed at night, seeing it shining under the stars, it was really like a dream Magic, it will give people a wonderful feeling that there are elves in the world.    

    Although there were some twists and turns in the middle, Lu Shang and Edward looked at the jade-cut flowers shining with a faint golden light all over the ground the next morning under the light yellow light of the algae of the galaxy, and watched the gilded mist steaming above. Dancing, beautiful.