68

Chapter 68 Lies

    Edward really wants to stop the princess from wearing such a bold and fiery underwear, but he doesn’t dare now—Edward has been reading all kinds of information about people on Earth recently. According to the rules of the earth, a male like the princess occasionally only wears underwear. Walking around in half shorts seems to be a normal thing on the earth!

    I have to say that Edward was shocked when he saw this, mainly because Nat's alpha would be fine and run around with his upper body naked!

    He just thought of the princess walking back and forth in front of him with her bare upper body and only shorts... At that moment, Edward felt a faint heat surge in his nasal cavity.

    Just thinking about it made him feel uncontrollable!

    Edward couldn't help thinking at the time, if the princess could use this custom in the bedroom, he would be very happy! But the princess used to do this often when she first arrived in Nat. At that time, Edward thought that the princess was seducing him. Although the princess verbally said "I am not like this", Edward thought that the princess was being stubborn and dared not let the princess Disappointed, decisively satisfy the princess!

    As a result, the princess began to get used to wearing Nat's morning clothes when she was sleeping, which caused Edward to seriously review for a long time, reflecting on what he did not do well that made the princess lose interest.

    Only now did Edward realize that the princess was not seducing him, but that men on Earth would really run around in such disheveled clothes!

    But, but live broadcasting in middle clothes... Although from the perspective of the earth, the princess is wearing iron gray casual clothes like this, with a small jacket embroidered with heavy industry on the outside. It is very narrow, and it shows more and more that her own princess has wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs.

    This, this is too figure!

    Earthlings are really, really unpretentious!

    In Nat, the most stinky omega wouldn't show off her figure like this! Edward eagerly followed behind Lu Shang, like a big dog following a meaty bone.

    Lu Shang didn't feel how shocking his attire was at all. He didn't know how to do things that were truly shocking. In fact, this attire looked very conservative on Earth, and even had a very aristocratic and abstinent academic feel.

    They are all long-sleeved trousers, and the collar is still a middle collar. The small jacket embroidered by Zhonggong is also stitched with deep-sea pearls, and the buttons are all inlaid with corals in the sea.

    From Lu Shang's point of view, this dress is serious enough to wear to a formal banquet on Earth. He is not joking, Lu Shang really thinks that Nat's omega has been abandoned.

    Isn't an omega human?

    Just like the ancient women on earth back then, weren’t they human?

    Under such a harsh environment, so many outstanding female characters can be produced. After the status of women was recognized later, how many women even became the leaders in the development of the entire earth science and technology knowledge?

    Whether it is the foundation of computer and password language, the development of nursing science, the breakthrough of medicine... Where are there no shadows of female pioneers?

    The whole society has been chasing women all their lives and fabricating many lies - telling girls when they were young, you are a girl, how can girls like to eat meat? Why are you so ignorant of shame? When I was in middle school, I told girls, what’s the use of studying well now? Boys develop slowly, and boys will naturally get better when they go to high school. When they were in college, many subjects were even lower for men by dozens When you get out of the society, countless people will vaguely hint to you that you should find a similar job and be able to take care of the family. What are women doing so well? Why do they have to compete with men for jobs? After entering into marriage, they will gradually quit the workplace due to childbirth and childcare, or become extremely embarrassing in the workplace...