102

Chapter 102: On the return journey, Lu Shang's mind is full of question marks.

    When Lu Shang first saw the starship with flashing lights, he thought he was hallucinating.

    He was still asking what happened to Edward, why when his eyes were covered, the bugs and people around him became dizzy, and the bugs even exploded.

    Edward guessed that his son should be afraid of exposing his true spirit and not wanting his father to be afraid of him, so he blocked his father's five senses.

    Of course he was not easy to expose, he didn't know what to say when he heard something suddenly.

    Both of them hide vigilantly behind the broken tower until they see the light!

    Brilliant fluorescent lights, not cold light, shone on the sky above the dark forest.

    When Lu Shang saw this, he was ecstatic. Edward stood up and waved to the sky.

    "They're here, they're still alive!" Lu Fan was still on guard. If they weren't sure that someone was nearby, they wouldn't dare to turn on such a big light in the Forest of Darkness. It was like a signal for dinner when they came in before, and they almost didn't Get killed by a wave of excited bugs.

    At this moment, she was also on guard. When she saw Lu Shang and Edward, she yelled excitedly and said, "I've landed!" It landed on the ground and quickly ran towards Lu Shang!

    Lu Shang originally thought that he could survive another five waves of insect swarms, but he didn't expect that the moment he saw his sister, he suddenly lost all strength in his body.

    I can't even lift my fingers!

    "Sister..." Before Lu Shang could finish his sentence, he didn't even have time to laugh, his head went blank, and he completely fainted on the ground.

    In the end, the only feeling was Edward's arm and sister's embrace.

    So warm.

    The arms of loved ones.

    Like the ocean that embraces everything, it is broad and gentle.

    Lu Shang fell asleep, and there was nothing in his sleep, only a strong sense of security.

    He didn't know that when he fell asleep until the next day, Edward had already woken up and started to deal with everything about the Dark Forest. The earth, the elf star, and the planets where countless powerful people existed all sent communication requests, and they also got their own. The inheritance of the ancestors, understand what the dark forest means to all of them.

    Regarding the evolution brought about by Edward and Lu Shang, he began to tell the whole world without reservation.

    The awakened new sentinels and guides began to try to be led to use their own energy, and began to learn to partner, in order to become each other's protectors on the battlefield in the future.

    Of course, it's all just the beginning, so there's a lot of headwinds.

    But the garrison of the Forest of Darkness was already in place, and the awakened sentries and guides began to conduct field operations directly under the guidance of Edward, learning directly in actual combat.

    Lu Shang didn't know anything about it. He was exhausted too much. In addition to being pregnant, if it wasn't for those energy supplements, the little guy who had stagnated in his development because he gave all his energy to his father's evolution finally succeeded in completing his full evolution. The absorbed energy was fed back to Lu Shang who was exhausted. In fact, I am afraid that he and the child are already very dangerous, to the point where their lives are hanging by a thread.