34

Chapter 34: His Princess

    The moment the holy voice was conveyed, basically the entire area around Huala Township was heard. There were several big cities around, and the royal city of Huala Kingdom was also within the range covered by the holy voice.

    Almost at the same time, Lu Shang saw the small invisible live broadcast camera controlled by Edward's brain flying up, which happened to record the sound of Lu Yin's whole body glowing.

    Lu Shang didn't understand it at the time, but he would understand it soon, because Edward said seriously to the live broadcast: "My princess and I passed by the outer planet of the c5 galaxy, the galaxy coordinates 330.796.901, and found that the residents here have a strong evolutionary trend, and the princess has already Considered by the local strong evolutionists to be the envoy of God, I announce in the name of Prince Nalilu-emergency launch of the forced intervention plan. According to the provisions of Article 337 of Nat’s seventy-eight laws, here, the princess and I will urgently take over this Rescue action for this group of strong evolutionary survivors on the planet, above!"

    After Edward finished speaking, the live broadcast was interrupted, he turned around and rushed out without releasing pheromone, and rushed directly into the crowd, and the swords of those knights swung towards him , chopped on Edward's body, but it couldn't hurt him at all.

    However, Edward just kicked or punched on the way to save people, and the knights in armor could vomit blood and fly out.

    He took these people's swords and slashed them in hand-to-hand combat. When Edward arrived in front of these trapped evolutionaries like a gust of wind, these knights holding swords fell down one by one, vomiting blood. Edward had an indifferent face and long hair. As he danced, his brows and eyes were as sharp as knives.

    He smashed the shackles that trapped these people, and ignored the bewildered expressions of these evolutionists.

    He turned around and strode back, quickly returned to Lu Shang's side, and walked in front of Lu Shang who was stunned. Edward saw the shocked expression on Lu Shang's face, and he smelled the blood that was accidentally splashed on his body. Probably because he felt that he might have frightened the fragile princess, Edward hesitated for a moment, not daring to approach Lu Shang again, for fear of intoxicating him, he just said softly, "Princess, don't be afraid, I will be with you."

    He was dressed in normal clothes, but he was still dignified and dignified. It took less than five or six minutes to go back and forth. When he came back after rescuing people, his hair was not messed up, only a few drops of bright red blood were splashed on his face, and his blue eyes were like ice. Usually, the whole person is brave, like burning ice.

    Lu Shang watched him come back full of blood and murderous aura, like a humanoid weapon. When he walked in front of him, he suddenly stopped in front of the carriage with an obedient expression on his face. Lu Shang knew that he was obviously afraid of the bloody smell on his body. When it came to him, he looked like a big beast afraid of scaring its master. It looked mighty and handsome, but it was cautious.

    Even a little clumsy and well-behaved.

    Lu Shang felt that the blood in his whole body seemed to be agitated at this moment. This was caused by pure dopamine. Edward, who was like a powerful killing machine, still smelled bloody, and he could let go of blood while talking and laughing. Down dozens of tall and well-trained knights.

    Even with bare hands.

    Because he doesn't need a weapon, he himself is the strongest sword of the empire.