62

Chapter 62 Competition

    When he was stared and walked towards the high-risk area, Lu Shang really felt like throwing up. He really wanted to say, you don't have to follow like this, staring is useless.

    First of all, they can go offline at any time in Optical Brain. They really don’t want to play with you. At most, it’s just inconvenient to have less Internet access. Since they dare to promise, they won’t run away; Haven't thought about whether the other party has absolute confidence in himself or is it really two hundred and five? !

    Normally, where do you meet so many people who are so stupid and rich in two hundred and five to blackmail you? !

    "Don't kill me later, I suspect that these people are not very old, maybe they have just grown up." They soon arrived at this high-risk game area. It is a type of commercial street. Mechabi Arena is completely different from other painting styles. It is a circular building like the Colosseum in ancient Rome. When standing at the door and preparing to enter the arena, Lu Shang told Edward, " Remember, don't hit too hard!"

    Edward nodded, then suddenly leaned in front of him, and said softly: "Baby, Nat's custom, if alpha can get the omega's victory kiss before going out, everything will be fine. It went very well..."

    He whispered, looking at Lu Shang longingly, without hiding his expression.

    In the past, Lu Shang would definitely have slapped him on the face and told him to get out, but at this moment, seeing Edward like this, Lu Shang's heart softened, and he kissed Edward's right cheek suddenly, and then He said gruffly, "Is

    it okay?!" His kiss was actually a little clumsy. It was not so much a kiss as it was a bump of his lips on Edward's cheek, but it was enough.

    Edward's blue eyes lit up in an instant, as if he was a big dog rewarded by his master. He hugged the princess fiercely, and then said: "Baby, wait, I will be very careful! You will wait in the auditorium in a while." Me."

    After finishing speaking, he pressed the teleportation button next to Lu Shang, watched Lu Shang disappear, and then smiled foolishly touching his cheek.

    Edward could feel that although the princess was disgusted with her mouth, she would soften her heart to him!

    This was a huge discovery, and Edward was so happy that when he entered the arena, there was still a smile on the corner of his mouth.

    And the moment Lu Shang was teleported, he found that in front of him was a huge aerial combat arena, and in front of him was almost the place with the best vision.

    Lu Shang looked at the box he was in, numbered 001, and instantly understood that Edward, a habitual rich man, must have reserved the best box for him.

    It was a huge box, and when Lu Shang entered, he asked about the number of people. When he found out that there was only one person, this big box that could accommodate a big family began to change instantly. When Lu Shang sat on the sofa chair and lay down, the room was already Turned into a setup similar to Fat House Happy House.

    Alcoholic beverages and various virtual foods appeared quickly, some of which were still steaming hot, exuding fragrance, and the cold beer was bubbling with cold air, leaching water droplets, which looked very icy.

    Lu Shang was not in the mood to eat - it was his first time watching a mecha competition!

    The first scene was not Edward.

    I have to say that Nat's mech battle is really exciting. The realistic mechs worn by the alphas on the field are all in melee mode, basically in soft metal device mode. They fight to the flesh, and the red-haired The tall alpha obviously had the upper hand, he pressed the blue mech and beat him up crazily, and soon the judgment sounded.