98

Chapter 98: Xinxing is the most precious memory in caring

    In fact, it is very dangerous to step into the spiritual realm of others, but fortunately, except for Lu Shang, no one else has the concept of spiritual realm and barrier at all, and Guan Guan has not realized that his spiritual realm has been invaded. Shang ran fast, out of the range of the memory spot glowing with warm and old orange light, and soon fell into another dark fog of memory.

    "You don't want to? Why don't I ask someone to bring the other Blue Stars, or... I'll let you bring your sister..." Lu Shang saw Ivanmov, who was sitting high on the chair On the table, the whole person was relaxed and comfortable, with his chin resting on his shoulders, threatening the young brother who was kneeling on the ground in a leisurely manner.

    When Lu Shang saw Guan Guan who was kneeling on the ground with a stubborn face and scars from whipping, his whole body suddenly shook. He clenched his teeth tightly, and the masseter muscles on his cheeks were tensed.

    He was silent for a while, then suddenly raised his head, and calmly began to unbutton his clothes.

    His hands were still very unsteady and trembling at first, but then he became calmer and calmer.

    ...

    Lu Shang closed his eyes, not looking at this scene, he heard Guan Guan's voice with a gentle and small meaning, and said softly: "Master Yiwan, I will be fine if you have me, you don't need to find someone else."

    "Morning It would be better if this is not the case, and it will save you some flesh and blood." Ivanmov let out a mocking laugh, which seemed to be a pull, which made him exclaim.

    Lu Shang couldn't bear to continue watching, turned around and left quickly.

    He came to another piece of debris and ran into it.

    "Guan Guan, are you crazy? You still protect Ivan like this?!" Lu Shang saw Kuntawei holding a dagger and pointing at Guan Guan who stood in front of Ivan.

    "Don't hurt Ivan, you don't understand at all, Ivan is for righteousness, to resist the monsters in the Black Forest!" Guan Guan looked very crazy, fanatically protecting Ivan, but in the spiritual realm, people cannot pretend Self, in this memory, Kuntawi’s body exudes a white and moist holy shimmer, but in Guan Guan’s cognition, Ivan sitting behind him is a dark mass like sludge A generally stinking monster.

    "Here I am, Lord Ivan, I will do whatever you want me to do." The picture changed again, and Lu Shang saw Guan Guan put on his clothes, with a cute smile on his face, acting like a baby to Ivan Said, "Just look at my performance, I will definitely bring His Royal Highness and the princess to you."

    "Very good." The messy monster stroked Guan Guan's skin and said softly, "I know you are the most sensible."

    Guan Guan turned his back to Ivan, the expression on his face did not fluctuate, but there was suppressed nausea in his eyes.

    Lu Shang looked over with his eyes, and he saw that gentle and shining memory. Lu Shang walked over and found that Guan Guan was quietly packing out the gold coins and jewelry he had hidden in the bedroom before leaving. screen.

    With rare joy, he murmured to himself in a low voice: "Grandpa, sister, and everyone, I can see you now, I can go see you now!"

    This was the first time Lu Shang saw Guan Guan Showing a sweet smile, like a sly little fox.

    But soon, Guan Guan suppressed his joy, looked left and right, and his expression quickly returned to a calm and gentle look.

    Obviously, even if he was alone, he was very cautious, not daring to show any signs.