12

Chapter 12

    The moment Lu Shang felt the pain, Edward next door opened his eyes.

    The people of the Nat Empire are very different from the people on Earth. Although their appearance is very similar to humans, many people in the Nat Empire still retain a variety of genes.

    For example, Edward, he opened his eyes, in the dark, the eyes can emit light, and the pupils can freely expand and shrink, just like the pupils of beasts on the earth.

    Feeling the change of Lu Shang's pheromone at this moment, Edward sensed it instantly. He got up, walked quietly to the balcony, then jumped lightly, and went directly to Lu Shang's room.

    He closed the glass sliding door on the balcony with his backhand.

    He saw his princess lying on the small bed in the middle of the humble and small house, everything was so desolate and dilapidated, and people on the earth were still using the primary fabrics that would only be used in the agricultural star. The concubine, so poor, was lying in a pile of tatters, sweating from her painful forehead.

    ...

    Lu Shang didn't know what Edward was thinking. If he knew, he probably wouldn't care about the pain. He could jump up and beat Edward hard first!

    He now lives in the compound, and the best house he has been allocated is a two-story old-fashioned small western-style building. It is not only beautiful but also spacious. The bedroom he lives in now is even bigger than his original living room, and it also comes with a small balcony. , Lu Shang himself was super satisfied.

    As for the small bed, first of all, this is a 1.8 meter big bed! Secondly, whoever is okay will build a huge bed like Edward, or the kind that can mimic various materials or even caves.

    Lu Shang thought that once he accidentally made a mistake, triggered the keyword of the robot housekeeper, adjusted the setting of the bed to Yunshang, and then he was still rolling in a normal feather quilt one moment, the next moment Suddenly he found himself on the cloud, and when he stretched his head out to see it, he still mimicked to an altitude of 100 million meters... That's the setting of the neuropathy!

    But at this moment, Lu didn't know that Edward was coming, and he didn't care about what Edward was thinking, because he was rolling in pain, and he could hardly think because of the pain in his stomach.

    And just when the pain was about to pass, Lu Shang suddenly felt something gentle enveloping him. He was like a traveler who was about to suffocate while walking in the snow-capped mountains and was suddenly immersed in a hot spring. After relaxing, the cold and aching joints of the bones are instantly washed by warmth, and the limbs and bones are all at once comfortable.

    Lu Shang felt that someone was gently lying beside him, and the pheromones in his body slowly comforted him. He reached into the hem of his pajamas with his big hand, gently covering his stomach and stroking slowly.

    This slow caress seemed to have magic power, and the restless little thing in his stomach was instantly soothed, as if he felt that the powerful pheromone he needed and longed for had arrived, and the noisy little guy instantly became obedient.

    "Little bastard, don't make your Raday uncomfortable, or I will come out and beat you!" Edward softly threatened the little guy who hadn't even produced consciousness in his stomach.

    Laday is the name Nat's children give to those who give birth to themselves, just like the mother of the earth, but because of Nat's unique physiological functions, Raday is gender-neutral and is a collective name for mothers of all genders.