64

Chapter 64 Transformation "I'm going, animal world?!"

    Fortunately, after this brief embarrassment, Edward has been busy. Except for feeding Lu Shang three meals a day, he basically never leaves his study and has been participating in various meetings.

    To be honest, Lu Shang was quite worried that Edward would make some big fuss again, but he eavesdropped for a few days, and it seemed that Edward was quite reliable this time, and he actually talked to his brother Ivan many times to discuss these matters seriously, and Not planning to do it alone.

    Now that he is involved with Ivan, there will be no troubles, Lu Shang feels relieved.

    He quickly forgot about his heartbeat that day, and began to play games in the dark, until he arrived at a new travel location, and was awakened by Edward, waking up from the virtual world.

    They are going to land in a new place.

    "You should like it here." Edward assured Lu Shang earnestly.

    Lu Shang looked out the window, there was a whole piece of wilderness and jungle.

    "It seems normal." Lu Shang said so while leaning against the window.

    Then within half an hour, he was slapped in the face again.

    All the way down the airship, you can see the endless prairie!

    "It's so beautiful!" Lu Shang didn't find anything wrong at this time, he was happily pushing beside the airship, and he was still asking Edward, "What are the natives of this planet like? Ah, the Elven Planet is so good, I hope that here It's fun too!"

    "Do you like the elf planet or the elves?" Edward asked suddenly.

    His tone was so like a yin and yang little daughter-in-law, Lu Shang was suddenly a little speechless: "What kind of tone do you have, of course I like Elven Planet! The fruits there are so delicious!"

    "Really? The fruits here are also delicious Oh." Edward continued quietly.

    "Why are you so crazy? I'm too lazy to talk to you!" Lu Shang felt that Edward's brain was twitching again. He had already said that he didn't covet the elf's beauty at all, but Edward caught this imaginary enemy every day, and it was like meeting with huskies occasionally Yelling at the open door to let it out is a brain circuit.

    Lu Shang was not used to this attitude, he ignored Edward, turned around and went on the slide, and slid out happily.

    Then as soon as it landed, Lu Shang was stunned.

    He is covered in grass! ! !

    That's right, he was standing, covered in grass!

    Lu Shang grabbed the plant that looked as big as sugarcane, and felt that he was looking down in the air, and felt that this pile was a grassland, which should be his own hallucination - it must be orchard trees or something!

    But he felt that it was too different, so he asked the main brain: "Xiao Chunjie, what kind of tree is this?"

    "Hello, master, this is an annual herb, similar to the weeds on the earth, The place you are in is a small grassland." As the main brain of the royal family, Xiao Chunjie has very high authority. Although Lu Shang prefers the secondary light brain Galaxy, at this time, he has to admit that Xiao Chunjie's efficiency is still faster. Lu Shang was stunned by the analysis results. He asked incredulously, "Is this grass?!

    " Finally he stopped being jealous, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he said softly, "This is an ancient star, everything in it is bigger than those in other galaxies, and the natives here are also different from the life forms in other galaxies. ..."