90

Chapter 90: Sacrifice "The so-called evolution should not be like this."

    Almost at the same time that Lu Shang found the colorful tiger, Lu Shang found that the Siberian wolf beside him suddenly appeared and jumped out.

    As soon as the wolf went out, the tiger spotted it. In a few breaths, Lu Shang saw the big tiger and his wolf entering through the wall. Lu Shang had seen this huge tiger in Edward's spiritual realm, but in the This is the first time I've actually seen it in real life.

    This tiger is not only big, but also has a very symmetrical pattern. A pair of blue eyes that are very similar to Edward made Lu Shang feel relaxed. He couldn't help reaching out and touching the big tiger.

    In fact, Lu Shang thought he would pass through the tiger, because he had just woken up, and although he had some understanding of some things, he actually didn't understand some things.

    For example, he doesn't understand what kind of existence this is, a concrete manifestation of the spiritual power that communicates with them. They are logically incorporeal, so can they really be touched in reality? ?

    But the moment he touched it, Lu Shang understood that all of this was not important at all, because when he touched the big tiger's head, he felt the soft and furry touch.

    It can be touched, as real.

    This is not the most important thing, the most important thing is that at the moment when he touched the tiger, Lu Shang seemed to see Edward in an instant.

    Edward hid in the dark forest. He seemed to be in a certain cave with his eyes closed. The moment Lu Shang sensed him, Edward also sensed Lu Shang.

    "You are here!" Lu Shang saw Edward open his eyes, his mental strength was like a vine, and he entangled him very affectionately the moment he found Lu Shang, finally found Lu Shang, and he was finally relieved.

    Lu Shang didn't know how long they had been in a coma. This kind of communication was similar to instinct and couldn't communicate too many complicated messages. Lu Shang just felt a lot better after seeing Edward.

    The next thing he saw, Edward sat up and quietly started to rush towards his direction.

    Evidently, after discovering where he was, Edward wished to be at his side at once.

    Lu Shang didn't know what was going on now, and wanted to ask Edward not to come here. Since Ivanmov dared to tie them here, there must be some way to deal with Edward.

    But Lu Shang also knew that no matter what he said, Edward would not let him stay in this place alone.

    Edward seems to be far away from where he is, and Lu Shang's spirit can perceive him walking through the darkness at full speed. In the depths of the darkness, there seems to be some kind of turbulent hurricane, which can only be explored by thinking.

    Lu Shang reminded Edward in advance to avoid those oncoming violent energies, so that Edward could pass through these darkness smoothly. The two cooperated very tacitly, and there was a warm tacit understanding in mutual trust.

    The atmosphere was very good, but not long after, Lu Shang suddenly heard footsteps outside the door of the house he was in.

    "Edward, I have someone here. Find a place to rest. Don't move forward when I'm not around." Lu Shang tried hard to communicate with Edward, but the communication of his thoughts could not cover such a complex amount of information, so he could only poke After poking Edward and making a few indications of leaving, Edward seemed to finally understand.