Chapter 1: The Lost Child

In the forest Porlyusica is gathering herb and ingredients for medicine. Suddenly the sound of a thunder strike roar out.

Porlyusica: What the?

It is the middle of the day and the sky is clear, knowing something isn't right, walking over to the direction of the sound.

She see a boy around 9-10 with white hair with blue streaks and golden eyes. He wear a really long black scarf but what caught her interest isn't the dual yellow sword with black line kinda resemble lightning bolt in each of his hand.

Or the burned dead bear lying next to him. What really catch her interest was that he is bleeding, blood cover the ground that he stand.

Porlyusica: Hey kid! Are you-

This get his attention turning to her he try to move but his vision turn dark and he black out.

Porlyusica was shock the moment he noticed her present he point his blade at her but his body suddenly froze. Getting a bit closer she noticed that he had pass out.

Porlyusica: This kid... He pass out while still standing.

The boy eyes shot open as he realized that he is lying in bed inside somekind of tree house.

???: Where am I?

Makarov: Hello.

Turning he see an old short men with a white beard standing next to the old lady with pink hair.

Jumping up wind gather around him, doing a backflip slamming his fist on the ground sending a gust of wind pushing both Makarov and Porlyusica back, the wind also send papers and bottles flying breaking some bottles.

Makarov: Wind magic?

Using this opportunity he try to run away as spark of electricity sparkling around his body.

Makarov: Lightning magic too?

Porlyusica: Makarov stop him!

Makarov: Right!

He increase his hand in side blocking the exit and his other hand try to grab the boy.

The boy quickly slammed his fist on the ground sending stone spike up stopping the hand.

Porlyusica: Earth magic at well!?

Makarov: Call down, we aren't going to hurt you.

???: I highly doubt that.

Porlyusica: Listen kid, you was injured and I healed you. Do you really think we are going to hurt you?

???: Probably maybe this is one of your tactic to make me let down my guard to take my elemental power.

Makarov: Elemental magic huh?

Porlyusica: Listen we aren't going to hurt you. We just want to help you.

Makarov: I think you misunderstood us for the people that was after you. Let's me introduce first. I'm Makarov Dreyar, master of Fairy Tail and this is a friend of mine Porlyusica.

???: Fairy... Tail? What is that?

This catch both of them off guard.

Porlyusica: You don't know. Fairy Tail is a guild.

Makarov: Fairy Tail is a place for kid who doesn't have a home to call home.

???: Home? Like a family?

Makarov: Yes.

???: But aren't you have to be related to be a family?

Makarov: Blood ties don't matter because everyone in the guild should be treated like family.