Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances

"Mana!" Neos calls out, walking deeper and deeper into the mineshafts. "Where are you!?"

He was getting annoyed, he had been searching for hours, but still no sign of Mana.

"Kinda wish I had a dragon sense right about now." Neos said as his seismic sense, still hasn't picked up on his sister. "Mana! Come out! This isn't the time for sightseeing!"

Neos walks deeper inside, while a few feet back, a little girl with black hair walks around in an explorer outfit, a miner helmet on her head, with a large basket with multiple ores and items behind her.

"Wow!" Mana continued to walk, gathering the ores and minerals. Not noticing Neos, who has been trying to look for her.

In another part of the mineshafts.

Erza, Wendy, Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, Lucy, Happy, Carla, Pantherlily, and Ace are walking now also looking for Neos and Mana.

Natsu and Wendy are sniffing the air trying to look for Neos and Mana.

"Have you two picked up on anything yet?" Erza asks walking behind the two dragon slayers in front of her.

"I'm not sure. The sense is weird." Wendy said turning back to Erza and the others. "The wind somewhat blows their sense all around the place."

"This is like finding a needle in a haystack." Gray said walking shirtless next to Lucy.

"Yeah, it would take forever to find them." Lucy said letting out a long sigh.

Suddenly they heard a sound behind them. Turning back they saw Mana walking with a large basket filled with different ores and minerals behind her.

"Look like we found one." Laxus said.

As Erza speed walked toward Mana, she picked up the little girl with one arm and dragged her large basket with her other arm.

"Alright, now where is the other one?" Erza said holding Mana in one arm now also wearing a miner helmet.

"Speak of the devil." Gajeel said seeing Erza holding Mana with one arm, as Mana began to store the items she collected into her storage.

"What was that!?" Erza said with her strict voice glaring at Gajeel, who turned away nervously.

They continued to walk for a bit until they came across multiple large bones in front of them.

"What the?" Gajeel uttered.

"These are..." Laxus uttered.

"Dragon bones!?" Lucy yell feeling somewhat scared.

"Just what the heck is this place?" Gray said still in shock.

"There are... so many." Wendy uttered still feeling shocked.

"Just what happen here?" Natsu uttered.

"Wowwww!" Mana said in awe.

"That wasn't the reaction I was expecting." Ace said looking at Mana.

"Is that really your reaction!?" Wendy yells to her younger sister.

To other and normal people this is a dragon graveyard, but for the Zero sibling, this is free loot. Mana tries to break free from Erza's hold, but the scarlet warrior's grip is too strong. 

"Wait! That sense." Natsu said before running forward as the rest followed him. Seeing Neos storing away a massive dragon skull.

"Neos!" Erza said charging toward him at high speed, using her other arm she wrapped it around his neck. Now she has her two siblings in her arms.