Chapter 25: Asking For Help

Neos: Gundo Magic.

Levy eyes widen, she never hear of Gundo Magic before but judging by the name she can already see that this magic is something related to gun.

Mana: Won't that hurt her?

Neos: Only if she afraid to train it.

Levy: Hmm... Can I ask what's Gundo Magic?

Mana: It's a projectile base magic, that let the user shot out magic energy bullet from their fingers. Although the recoil hurt.

Neos: It's because you don't want to train it.

Mana: But it hurt. I break my finger the last time I use it.

Neos: The first and only time you use it. And you put too much magic energy into it.

Levy: Can you explain how will it help me?

Neos: You need time to cast one of your spell, although not too strong but versatile. A Gundo Shot don't need a chant just concentration, accuracy and precision.

Mana: That mean you can cast spell while also firing your Gundo Shot.

Time Skip

Taking in deep breath as Levy point her index finger out aiming at a large tree, the tree have some damage, both her hands wrapped in bandage. She is wearing a headband lifting her hair up while wearing sports clothe.

In the back both Jet and Droy watched, she the fire her Gundo Shot the shot leave a small crack on the tree. Holding on her hand as she felt string from it.

Looking in her hand she smile at the progress she made.

Flashback 2 weeks ago

Levy point her index finger at a tree, taking in what Neos and Mana teach her. As she focus.

Natsu: What are we watching?

Lucy: Apparently Neos teach a new type magic for her to use.

Wendy: I wonder what she is going to do.

Gray: Knowing Neos this is probably something powerful.

Gajeel: Then why is he teaching her while there are many powerful mages like me?

Natsu: Who said you are powerful huh!?

Gajeel: What did you say Salamander!?

Erza: Quiet you two!

Erza slammed both her fist on each their head.

Jet/Droy: You can do this Levy!

Mana: Do you think she could do it?

Neos: Probably not.

A dark energy began to surround her index finger as she fire out a blast that go through the tree taking out a chunk of it.

Before they could cheer in amaze seeing her power, Levy scream from the pain, looking at her bend broken finger.

Neos: Told ya.

After they bandage up her finger and Wendy heal it. Mana bend down to reach eyes level with Levy who is still sitting on the ground.

Mana: You put too much energy into it, you currently can't handle the recoil.

Levy: I only put the same amount of magic energy to it, like when I use my Solid Scrip.

Neos: That's why we said put little in first. Remember your body isn't build for it full power yet. Gundo Magic is a powerful magic but have a huge recoil.