Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar

On top of a mountain Neos and Mana are walking up it.

Mana: So high!

Looking over mountain view the little girl eyes widen seeing beautiful sight.

Levy: Hold on!

Neos turn seeing Levy caring a large bag, she look to be tired from all the walk taking in deep breath.

She walk also excited to learn about Starlight Pillar, after finding out that many of the places in those old tale is actually true.

She please them to let her join and knowing that she doesn't specialist in property damage they let her follow.

Mana: The view is great!

Levy: Honestly...how can you two...not tire?

Taking deep breath as she speaks.

Neos: Start exercising.

Levy: Easy for you to say.

Mana: I know we all read a loot of books so the excuse that you read book and don't need exercise isn't going to work.

Levy: But-

She look up seeing the determination in the girl eyes before look down.

Neos: If you want to continue traveling with us, you must at least have the stamina to keep up on a slow pate.

Levy: Right right. Wait, this is slow!?

Mana: Yeah sometime we would go for a race or just go as fast as possible since we spent most of our time exploring it. We usually do them to passed the time is our surrounding didn't have anything fun or interesting.

Neos: We can take our time exploring the surrounding later after we done.

The two turn to continue walking as Levy go back to follow them, doing her best not to get left behind.

After sometime they set up camp.

Levy: (I don't want to become a burden to them, so I my best to help them out but...)

Many image of her try to help but it wasn't needed or it's over shadow by the two sibling race through her mind.

Levy: (I try collecting fire wood...but Mana beat me to it)

Mana swing both her blades at some tree branch cutting them down to smaller piece perfect for building a campfire. While Levy is holding some sticks in hand.

Levy: (I then try to help with collecting food)

She grab some berry and turn to see Neos holding a dead boar while Mana hold a basket for apple and mushroom.

Levy: (Then I try start a fire, but Mana beat me at it. And she didn't even use magic.)

She look to see Mana just started the fire for them to use.

Levy: (And finally I want to do something like at least cook a decent meal.)

She look down at the bow of pork roast with apple and mushroom sauce. It's delicious but once again.

Levy: (My cooking skill can't even compare to this 12 year old.)

Mana: Is something matter Levy?

Levy: No it's just... I feel like a burden to you two.

Mana: What do you mean? You aren't a burden.

Levy: You just don't get it. I ask to join this adventure with you two, and yet I feel like I couldn't even contribute anything.