Chapter 9: The Blade We Share

The ship heading it way to Tenrou Island, two year had pass after the last trial.

Erza: Tenrou Island, just wait for me Neos.

In the island, Neos is lying under a tree with his eyes closed, relaxing.

Mavis: Neos, wake up.

Open his eyes at green eyes meet fade gold, seeing Mavis looking at him, they have lived together for two years, she been helping with controlling his power and emotion, also improving his magic.

Neos: Oh, hey Mavis.

Mavis: The other guild members had reached the island and their first trial are about to start.

Neos: Well, I should get started.

He began to walking away to his spot.

Mavis: Do your best!

Neos: I'm the challenge remember?

Mavis: Hehe. Silly me.

Neos: See ya.

As he walk away, Mavis smile, it been two years they live together. Their bond grow through time, he had began to trust her more but she still haven't work up the courage to tell him the truth.

His hair grow out longer now reaching over his shoulder a bit, white hair began to look a bit blonde, his eyes from gold now is a more fader gold, she does see that his appearan is changing.

Erza's running through a tunnel before reaching a cave facing her was someone who she want to meet again.

Neos: Long time no see, Erza.

Erza: Neos. It's nice to see you again.

Neos: So should we start the test?

Erza: Requip: Wing Armor

A armor with wing appear on her with a sword in hand.

Erza: I been preparing for this moment for a very long time now.

Neos: Then show me everything you got. Elemental Selection: Blaze

Flame emited around him

Erza: It's hot.

Neos: It's show time.

His fist cover with flame, charging towards her, she quickly jump back using her armor the ability to fly to her advantage.

Neos: Fire Fist

Throwing a punch that send a massive fire fist at her.

Erza: Requip: Flame Empress Armor

The armor with fire resistant managed to negated some of the damage, but still not enough so she wasn't get overheated.

Erza: Requip: Sea Empress Sword

She then use the sword to summon whirlpool at Neos, she also use the water to cold off.

Erza: I gonna say, your flame are way hotter than Natsu. But that doesn't mean I'll be giving up!

Neos: Elemental Selection: Cyclone

With a huge gust of air, Neos destroy the whirlpool making it temporarily rain.

Neos: I gonna say, you also got alot stronger.

Erza: It's a must, you can't protect someone if you are weaker than them.

She charge at him swing her blades down

Neos: Everyone have something that they are strong at. You can be really good with magic but suck at communication.