Chapter 58: Four Dragons

"Let the match begin!" The pumpkin man swung down his arm.

Both Sting and Rogue run toward the two younger girls, but suddenly they both appear in front of them. Mana now wore somekind of metal boots with sharp claws on them, she kicked Sting across the face throwing the older teen back. 

Rogue was surprised to see Mana's speed before he suddenly felt a fist with sharp claws drill into his guts making him spit out some saliva. He didn't notice Wendy was in front of him, wielding a pair of gauntlets similar to Mana's boots, as she drove it into his guts.

Both Sting and Rogue were sent back still on their feet, while holding the place where they got hit.

'What the heck was that kick? It felt like my jaw was about to be torn off.' Sting thought holding his jaw, now keeping a close eye on Mana.

'She's much faster than I thought. And those gauntlets... was she holding back during her fight with that girl from Lamia Scale?' Rogue thought holding his gut.

Wasting no time the two sisters charge toward their opponent again.

Ile Vernier! Ile Arms!

Stardust Flash!

Wendy added her enchantment on both herself and Mana, while Mana had her hand in a triangle formation creating a massive bright light. This makes both Sting and Rogue cover their eyes as they both were sent flying back by the two girls.

"I'm starting to get annoyed by them." Sting growled getting back on his feet.

"Yeah, let's kick it up a notch." Rogue said also getting back up.

A white aura covered Sting's body while a black aura covered Rogue before he entered into the shadow. 

Sting appeared in front of Mana with his speed driving his fist into the little girl's guts sending her back as he appeared behind her throwing a kick to her back.

Rogue grabs Wendy by her foot and drags her against to the ground, before coming out and bringing her foot down.

Suddenly a stone was sent flying toward Rogue 's face, making the older teen move his head back and avoid it, Wendy let out a burst of wind from her feet as she flew toward Mana, catching her before Sting could bring his fist down at her. Standing a couple of feet away, Wendy is holding Mana in a bridal-style, green light glowed around Mana's body as her wound began to heal.

"Did you throw that?" Rogue ask turning to Sting.

"Nah, I was too busy pummeling the black hair one. Must be either one of them, since they are both his little sister after all." Sting said somewhat annoyed that his fun was interrupted.

"Wendy let's do get help?" Mana whispered to Wendy.

"What? We're not doing get help?" Wendy whispered back to Mana.

"Oh c'mon, you love it." Mana said trying to convince her.

"No, I don't." Wendy said back now somewhat annoyed.

"It works every time." 

"It's humiliating."

"Ahem!" Sting said gaining the two girls' attention as they turned back to their opponent.

"It's foolish of you two to get distracted while in the middle of a fight." Rogue said keeping a sense of intimidation around him, trying to make them feel fear but much to his surprise, they both ignored them turning back to argue again.

In the Fairy Tail gallery.

"Are they for real right now?" Makarov said having a sweat drop seeing the two girls playfully arguing.