Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder

Out side of the Fairy Tail guild

Gajeel: What did you call me out here for? I was just about to start work, too...

He said as he stood face to face with Jet and Droy and Levy who was hiding behind a tree.

Jet: Work?!

Droy: Don't be stupid! You're the one who demolished our guild!

Gajeel: You guys are petty, all right.

Levy: I don't think we should do this... I... I don't care about what happened at all anymore...

Jet: We have to show him...

Droy: ...who's boss!

He finished as Gajeel just smirked.

Jet: That's right, act though while you still can!

He charged at Gajeel shoulder charging him in the chin. Droy then threw some plant seeds and plants with fists popped out and began pounding Gajeel.

Droy: Knuckle Plant!

Jet: Falcon Soar!

Jet charged at Gajeel in high speed and kicked him in the gut sending Gajeel back. Gajeel looked at them with bruises on his body.

Jet: Come on!

Droy: What's you deal?!

Laxus: What kind of harassment is this?

A new voice was heard they all turned to the source and saw Laxus.

Jet: Laxus?!

Laxus looked at Gajeel.

Laxus: So this is the kid who picked a fight with my guild, huh? I'm guessing the old geezer only let you join to keep you from w it again, right? That's exactly why everyone mocks us, you piece of crap!

Laxus said as veins appeared on his neck.

Laxus: On my way to this town, I heard things in pubs everywhere that pissed me off. Fairy Tail ain't so great?! Those losers are done for?!

He said as lightning flickered around him and Gajeel was electrocuted by a wave of lightning.

Laxus: It's because of you...!

Laxus punched the ground as a wave of lightning came flying towards Gajeel while tearing the ground apart.

Jet: Stop, Laxus! You're going too far!

Droy: I knew Laxus was strong and all, but this is way too one-sided...!

Jet: Don't tell me Gajeel never intended to...

Levy: He wants to win our acceptance by enduring this without fighting back...!

Laxus then began stomping on Gajeel's head.

Laxus: I'm gonna teach you what happens to people who defy Fairy Tail!

Jet: Stop, Laxus! That's enough!

Laxus: You stay out of this, small fry!

Laxus send a wave of lightning towards them that was about to hit Levy, when Gajeel suddenly stepped in front of her blocking it with his arm that had turned into an iron club, that now had a large burn mark on it.

Levy: Gajeel!

Laxus: You can still stand? Good I was hoping so.

Laxus take a deep breath

Laxus: Roaring Thunder

The attack was send at Gajeel, Levy, Jet and Droy.

Neos: Rose Aisa!