Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail

Mira: Everyone! We're taking job requests again starting today! This reception counter is only temporary, but let's do lots and lots of work!

She announced to which everyone cheered and most people headed towards the request board.

Lucy: What's the deal? Everyone usually just sit around doing nothing...

Mira chuckled at Lucy's comment.

Lucy: Come to think of it, is Loke here?

Mira: Oh, have you finally fallen into Loke's clutches too?

Lucy: It's not like that! He was the one who found my keys so I wanted to thank him.

Mira: Sure, I'll tell him if I see him. Did the celestial spirits get mad at you for dropping their keys, though?

Lucy let out a nervous chuckle as the memory of the scolding form a certain blue haired mermaid water spirit came to mind.

Lucy: Mad doesn't begin to describe it... My butt stings just thinking about it...

Mira: Oh, my...

Gray: Want me to cool it for you?

He asked as his hand let out a cold energy.

Lucy: That's casual sexual harassment.

Happy: Lemme see your red butt, Lucy!

Lucy: That's unadulterated sexual harassment!

Natsu then appeared with his hand covered in flames.

Natsu: I wonder what look she'd give if I made it sting even more!

He said with a devilish smirk.

Lucy: What are you the devil?!

She shouted when Natsu was hit by a barrel that came flying out of nowhere.

Erza: Try saying that again!

Erza's voice was heard making everyone turn their attention to her.

Lucy/Gray: Erza?

Laxus: Since I'm here, let me make things nice and clear. Weaklings don't belong to this guild! AMan, you guys are pathetic, letting Phantom make a mockery of you.

He said as he turned towards Jet and Droy.

Laxus: Actually, I don't even know your names. And you, rich celestial wizard girl. You were the main culprit. It was your fault that-

Mira: Laxus! It's all over now. No one's playing the blame game! The master says we're not even allowed to blame you for refusing to help us!

Laxus: Well, of course you're not! It was none of my business! Doesn't matter if I was here when it happened anyway.

Erza: Why you...

Natsu: All right! That's it!

Natsu charged at Laxus.

Erza: Natsu!

Natsu was about to deliver a punch when Laxus vanished in a flash of lightning and appeared behind Natsu.

Natsu: Laxus! Fight me, you heartless bastard!

Nastu shouted clenching his fist. Laxus let out a mocking chuckle.

Laxus: How do you expect to fight me if you can't even catch me? Once I inherit the guild, I'm kicking every last wimp out. And everyone who tries to stand up to me! I'm going to create the most powerful guild! The most powerful guild in history! No one will be able to mock it!