Chapter 2: Fist Mission

Inside a dark cave both Neos and Erza are making their way through it, holding a lamp using it light to navigate through the cave.

Neos: Erza I don't think this seems right.

Erza: And what's that?

Neos: We are looking for the animals that are killing the farm animals that could might be wolves.

Erza: And?

Neos: Wolf don't usually stay in cave.

Erza: Maybe they do, you don't know that.

Neos: Erza I do feel other foot steps but they don't feel like wolf foot steps.

Erza: Feel? What do you mean-

Moving forward he place his hand over her mouth making her drop the lamp. She was about to retaliate.

Neos: shhh, quiet.

She didn't fight back trying to understand what's happening, Neos then pull her down both taking cover. Looking over he see a small crack on the walk that they could fit he quickly pull her in there to hide.

Erza: Neos what's going on-

Neos: don't make a sound, it will hear us.

And just then a large black spider legs appear outside the crack that they are hiding in. It was a giant spider that can easily triple the side of both of them combined.

 It was a giant spider that can easily triple the side of both of them combined

Erza: what is that?

Neos: we need to get out of here first. that thing seem dangerous.

Erza: have any idea?

Neos: we could wait for it to go away?

Erza: does that sound like what a true warrior would say?

Neos: Erza courage and recklessness are two different things.

Erza: If you are so afraid then stay here, I will handled it myself.

Pulling out her sword she jump out to attack the creature requip her sword into a flame sword.

Neos: Requip magic. Trace On.

He activate his secondarily magic letting him see the giant spider history. Seeing the spider began to run away, Erza was about to give chase.

Neos: Erza fall back!

Erza: What?

Neos: It's leading you to it net it's a trap!

Turning back she see the spider already gone, trusting her guild mate she go to him instead of chasing after it.

Erza: How do you know that it was leading me towards it net?

Neos: I traced it history many others was lure into this same trap and they all died.

Erza: Traced? Can you tell me what kind of magic that you use?