Chapter 29: The Crack

Erza: HIIIYYYAAAAHHHH!

Erza is attacking a Basilisk, the creature jump away dodging her attack.

Natsu: Fire Dragon: Flame Shoot!

A ball of fire was shot out from Natsu mouth at it hit the Basilisk combusting into a wave of flame, as the beast try to keep it bearing both it wing was attached. One side was hit by multiple Gundo Shots while the other was hit by an ice arrow as it hit a burst of ice spike out destroying it wing.

They now show Levy standing next to Gray who is holding a ice bow.

Levy: Did we get it?

Erza: No everyone stay on guard! And why aren't you two helping!?

She turn yelling at her siblings in the back. Mana sitting on Neos shoulder as they both look at a paper map.

Mana: I think this mission of us is a fail.

Neos: You think?

Lucy: Hey a little help here!

Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy: ROAR!

The three all let out their breath attack aiming at the Basilisk. They are surrounded by many Basilisk from all sides.

Wendy: Why are there so many of them?

Neos: I told you it's north.

Mana: Yeah but there's nothing here, we probably walk north east.

Erza: Neos! Mana! Watch out!

Neos: Earth Golem

A giant golem rise up from and back handed the Basilisk that was coming at them.

Mana/Neos: Wait a minute.

He turn the map 180° and realized the map was upsidedown.

Mana/Neos: Oh. It was upsidedown.

Erza: Neos!

She slapped his back making him almost fall as he turn seeing there are many more Basilisk chasing at them.

Neos: Great, you managed to alarm every Basilisk in the area.

Mana: *sigh* We told you to be silent in this mission. And you bring a parade with you.

Erza: I just want everyone to get along, I mean Levy become stronger after she go on an adventure with you two.

Neos kneel down and Mana jump off him as he began to walk to the swarm of Basilisk.

Neos: Quake

Erza: I just want everyone to get stronger together.

Mana: But you are rushing thing. Natsu and Gray learn by watching Nii-san. Levy want to strong enough to be able to travel with us.