Chapter 33: It's Finally Over

Back at the cave.

Haou: This surly is a surprise seeing you again Erza.

Erza: So you're Haou.

He disappear and reappear behind Erza.

Haou: I would love to have some fun with you but, I'm afraid I simply can't let you live this time.

She turn back swinging her blade only to find him back next to Zancrow.

Haou: Kill them all, this is the end game.

Zancrow: Right, My Lord! Fire God: Bellow!

He shot out a massive fire ball at them.

Mana: Stardust Dragon: Shooting Sonic!

She fire her attack at the black flaming fireball. Her attack easily go through it and it go straight to Haou. A massive dust cloud was created from the explosion.

Haou reappear behind Mana was with his scythe swing down down at Mana.

Mana: Stardust Dragon: Silver Wing!

Her newly formed wing appear blocking the blow, she then jump away and take flight.

Haou: Annoying just like him!

Suddenly the two Kagura both strike Haou from both side, he just raise his hand and blocked both attack.

Haou: It's no use!

He disappear and reappear behind Erza who is fighting Zancrow.

Haou: DIE!

He swung his scythe down at her, she quickly jump over Zancrow.

Erza: Requip: Scarlet Zero!

She landed and projected two blades in hand. Haou just got more angry.

Haou: Where are the soldier-

His turn to see his army is fighting the resistance.

Lucy: Open! Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!

She use Levy Solid Script Water to call out her first Celestial Spirit Aquarius.

Aquarius: I thought I told you to- what the?

Lucy: Aquarius-

The mermaid Celestial Spirit pull her into a hug, when her key was taken from Lucy she thought she fail her old master finale request. But seeing Lucy summon her after years apart. He can hold herself back from hugging her as tear drop visible in her eyes.

Aquarius: I'm so glad you're safe, brat.

Lucy: It's good to see you too, Aquarius. But we can do some catching up later. Because we have some unwanted guests.

Aquarius: Just leave it to me.

She send out a massive wave of water hitting the black armor soldiers.

Natsu: Fire Dragon: Roar!

A massive wave of flame was shot out hitting more armor soldiers. They are holding their ground so their real fighter won't get disturb. Even Fay are helping.

Haou: That brat! FAY! Move!

Erza: Your fight is with me!

Her attack done no damages to him as her sword broke.

Erza: What?

She jump back before projecting a bow and fire at him. The arrow only managed to slow him down a bit not stopping him. She suddenly was send flying as Haou appear where she once stand.