Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day

In the Fairy Tail guild both Mana and Wendy are sitting in a table the two just look at each other, a small clock on the table. Both girls doesn't dare to move or utter a word just look at each other eyes. They been doing this for over 3 hours both clearly not enjoying this by their expression.

Juvia: They been at it for over an hour already.

Levy: Apparently they when on a mission with Erza and the two got in a fight. So Erza decided to let Neos punish them. And now they here.

Juvia: So this is Neos's punishment for them?

Levy: Yeah, they have to sit there for 2 hours just staring at each other, if they make any noice or get up from their seat, Neos will just restart the timer and they would have to do it all over again.

Reedus: That sound hard.

Macao: Yeah it's almost like he's their parents.

Wakaba: Forcing two young beautiful girls to sit in one place and look at each other? I don't see how that can be a punishment.

The clock then rang indicating it's over. Both girls jump up from their seat, both clearly not enjoying this experience one bit. L.S then appear picking up the clock and putting it away.

Mana: Nii-san.

L.S: Yes.

Mana: Why does you stay separated?

L.S: It's complicated.

Wendy: Did something happened that force you to separate?

L.S: Yeah.

Cana: Oh like what Sparky?

L.S: We suddenly can all talk inside.

This make all of their head turn, looking at the lightning user with a questionable look.

Mira: Weren't you guys can always talk?

L.S: When separated yes, but now we can all talk individually while being one. Even Core can talk even after we selected an element. That include fusing.

Cana: So what happened?

L.S: We aren't sure, Thorn had already go to Porlyusica and Cyclone to Takemi to check about this.

Mira: Okay then what about the other 4 of you?

L.S: Core was drag by Kagura to go shopping, Ice and Quake is training and Blaze is currently exploring the inside of Red Volcano.

Levy: Isn't Red Volcano was said to be inactive for years?

L.S: It just recently started again and he is going to check to see what trigger is to active again. It's a class S-rank mission from the mayor of the town next to it.

Gildarts: I see you're quite busy. But hey when are you planning to propose to my sweet angel huh? You know it isn't nice to keep a lady waiting.

Gildarts said with a grin while lightly elbowing him, L.S eyes twitches before placing a hand on his face and sighing.

Somewhere in a bar, Cana choke on her beer.

L.S: When will you be leaving again?

Gildarts: Well after the S-Class Promotion Trail.

He said before putting his arm around L.S shoulder.

L.S: Isn't that a month away or something? So why don't you go to one of those club that you like so much?

Gildarts: Well I could go there to see some beautiful lady but I have a whole month to rest and spend time with my daughter and son in law.

L.S: That's Mana, we're leaving.