Chapter 8: Time Judge All

The S-Class Promotion Trail had ended and the ship is getting closer to shore. The other Fairy Tail member are there to greet them but they are horrified by the sight that everyone return.

Freed is a bandage mummy, Bickslow had his face and arms cover with bandage. Cana,and Gray had broken arm and bandage cover their body. Laxus, Erza and Mira have broken arm, leg, bandage around their face and body. Makarov have some bandage cover his arm.

Makarov: We're back!

He said with a smile trying to lighten the mood.

Macao: Master you are- are you okay?

Wakaba: What happened?

Makarov: Nothing happen. Right?

The other members nodded in agreement.

Wendy: Uh. Master.

Makarov: What's it Wendy?

Wendy: Uh. Where is big bro?

Makarov: He's... having some difficulty. But I assure you that he will be back to normal in no time. He just need sometime for himself.

Natsu: But where is he gramp?

Makarov: He said he will be staying back, he need sometime alone time.

Natsu: Did something happened!? Where is he gramp!? What-

Makarov: NOTHING HAPPEN! Now if you would excuse us, we all needed rest to recover from our trial.

Back in Tenrou Island a few moments after Neos first encounter Mavis

Mavis: Why are walking around with his identity? His name?

Neos: Huh? Sorry but I think there is a misunderstanding here I'm-

Mavis: Neos... You really think I won't know?

Neos: Okay now I'm really confused.

Mavis: Your golden eyes aren't your original eyes but those are the eyes of the demon that possessed you.

Neos: Hey that's uncall for.

Mavis: Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!

Neos: You casting a spell?

Mavis: Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!

Neos: That's really uncall for!

Mavis: Fairy Glitter!

Waiting for the attack to shoot out but unexpectedly a huge white light struck down from the sky at Neos engulfing him in it.

Neos: AHHHHHH!

Mavis: Now you can rest in peace, my child.

Tear still falling from her eye as the light fade she was shock by what is standing there.

Mavis: You aren't-

???: A demon, I know.

A pure magic energy that take on a humanoid form with a large gem on their chest and a small one on their head facing her. Lying around the figure are the 6 elemental version of Neos all unconscious.

Mavis: How can pure magic energy take on a human form and being sentient?

Core: You must have lot of questions but let me assure you I meant no harm, you can call me Core, Neos's container.

Mavis: What?

The gem on Core's chest crack as the 6 Neos's clothes began to change color, glitching out between their original color and these new one.