Chapter 64: Salvation!

Mana's transformation gained everyone's attention, they looked up at the half-dragon girl. Mana opened her mouth letting out a growl, flame, and stardust emitted out from her mouth.

Slowly lifting up her head, her wings spread and fly right at Jack crashing into the dragon's guts.

"UGH!" Jack grunted, before looking down only to meet Mana rushing up and headbutting him in the chin pushing him back.

Stardust Demon Dragon: Star Force!

A burning sphere of bright stardust light flares up on her claws as she shoves it in Jack's face sending the dragon flying down as he crashes down in the ground.

"WHAT THE!?" A mage questions seeing Jack crashed into multiple building by a girl that look like a demon dragon human.

The dark dragon roars behind her, Mana turns letting out a roar sending the dark dragon crashing into the water dragon. Both Sting and Rogue look in shock seeing the two dragons they were struggling to fight just got knocked aside by a powerful breath attack.

"That power..." Rogue uttered seeing the water dragon he was fighting just get sent flying.

"This scent..." Sting uttered, he froze on the spot, recognizing the scent. "Mana Zero?"

He turned expecting to see the black-haired Stardust Dragon Slayer, but instead, he saw an almost naked girl, with dragon scales covering part of her body, with dragon-like aspects. Large wings, tail, and horns, with claws and talons.

 Stardust Demon Dragon: Sonic Edge!

With a swing of her hand, she sent a massive burning stardust light attack at the rock dragon that destroyed a massive part of the town. The dragon roar out in pain feeling its hard scale being cut by a much more powerful dragon.

"Th-That kid. She became a dragon!?" The water dragon questions seeing Mana.

"We have to kill her quick! Before another Acnologia is born!" The red dragon roars out. It along with the water, rock, and the black dragon all charged toward Mana.

Jack just stands aside and watches while Atlas Flame is too busy fighting Gray until a pink-haired dragon slayer jumps on his head and begins eating him.

The dragon slayers look in awe seeing Mana fighting against the four dragons.

"Way to go Mana!" Natsu said still eating on Atlas Flame's hellfire, as they both looked on seeing Mana bodying the four dragons.

"That girl is reminding me of the Dragon King Acnologia." Atlas Flame now siding with Natsu after finding out he is the son of Igneel The Fire Dragon King and his friend.

"Well, that's because her older brother is the son of Acnologia." Gray said now also stop fighting Atlas Flame.

"Really?" Atlas Flame said looking down at Gray.

"Yeah, despite he never been taught dragon slayer magic by his father, they still lived with each other for some time before, Acnologia just left similar to how the other dragons left their dragon slayers." Gray said folding his arms as he could feel the magic Neos gave him slowly disappearing. "Although he is still somehow able to learn dragon slayer magic without the help of one."

"Mana... you got even stronger..." Laxus can only look on, clenching his fist as lightning crackles around him, the eyes dragon is high in the air doing its best to avoid Laxus. "And here I am struggling to kill an already damaged dragon." Laxus is somewhat frustrated with himself. 

"That is..." Jellal uttered seeing Mana throw the water dragon into the rock dragon.

"Just how far ahead is she?" Wendy said feeling inferior to Mana again.