Chapter 46: Coming Home

After Neos' revival, they decide to rest a bit before going back to Fairy Tail. 

Placing a hand on Erza and Mira's shoulder as green light covers them, Neos speed up their recovery speed.

"Thank Neos." Mira said looking at him with a light smile.

"What happened?" Erza asks looking down still not wanting to believe Neos has actually been dead for 7 years.

"Ray killed me." He answers as the magic that once glows stops, as their wound heals but they still feel a bit numb. "Rest I'll check on the other."

Erza can only look on seeing her brother walking off as she can't help but feel powerless compared to her siblings. First Neos and now Mana, this feeling of being weak hurt her pride as a warrior, her pride as an older sibling.

"How is she doing?" Makarov asks seeing Wendy trying to heal Mana while Gray uses his ice to try and cool her high body temperature. But the ice melted almost instantly.

"Her body temperature is extremely hot. I can't do much to help her." Wendy said placing the wet tower on Mana's head as it became dry instantly.

"So this is the drawback. If this keeps up she won't last long." Gray said as he tried to cover Mana in ice as it melted and boiled.

"Let Juvia help too." Juvia said as she moved the boiling water out and replaced it with cold water only for it to boil again.

The other Fairy Tail Mages also gather around Mana trying to help her. But to no avail.

Freezing at Moment

A single trail of ice came to Mana and it froze around her not hitting or touching the other around.

"Awww..." Mana let out a light moan feeling her body cooling down.

"That should keep her from being over heating." Neos said as he walked to them.

"Such control." Gray looks in awe seeing Neos's control over his element has improved a lot.

"Hmm, liking the new look." Cana said as she began to eyeing him up and down checking him. "Say how about we have a night together." Cana said in a teasing tone.

What she didn't expect was him leaning closer and looking into her eyes as their face were inches away from each other. He has a mischievous smirk as Cana's face blushes red, her heart beating faster. 

"I won't mind, satisfying you for the night." He said in a deep sexy voice making almost everyone there blush as Cana's face turned to a deeper red.

"No seducing my baby girl!" Gildarts said as he punched Neos across the face sending him flying into a tree. 

"HEH!? What? Why did you!?" Cana said still in shock before Gildarts suddenly wrapped his arms around Cana.

"I'm not letting you sleep with her, unless you are marrying her!" Gildarts yells out now his father's side is taking over.

Getting up Neos just cracks his neck turning back to Gildarts before giving him a smug look, now sitting with one leg over the other. 

"You seem to be an expert at this, don't you?" Neos said with a smug look which kind of surprised everyone there since Neos never shown or acted like this before. "After you slept with many women, while on your journey to find me."

"So? I might have slept with many women but still, as a father, I can't just let you do that to my baby girl." Gildarts said clenching his fist. "And you owe me a rematch, Neos!"

Everyone can feel the intense coming from the two of them as Neos just smirks back taunting Gildarts.

"Rematch? I think you need to do some explaining first." Neos said just make Gildarts confused before turning back to see a very pissed off Cana.