Chapter 53: The Second Day P2

"We've reached the final match of Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games! It's Fairy Tail B's Mirajane Strauss... versus Blue Pegasus' reserve member, Jenny Realight!" The announcer declared as the two models stood face to face.

"This should be an easy win." Gajeel said looking rather bored as this fight wouldn't be that interesting.

"Indeed, Mira is an S-class wizard after all, and is on par with Erza. While Jenny, although being a decent mage from what I've heard, is still no match for Mira..." Neos was going to say more but stopped suddenly and mostly every man in the arena started drooling and gained hearts in their eyes. As both Mira and Jenny were doing poses in their swimsuits. "What the hell is this?" Neos said with both arms out feeling confused seeing this weird battle.

The males of the audience went wild, even some of the female ones surprisingly, cheered at this model posing contest. "Why aren't they fighting though?" Laxus questioned with a raised brow.

"You're skilled, all right." Jenny complimented Mirajane.

"It feels nice to be doing this again!" Mira said with a sweet innocent smile.

"I never expected you to agree to a glamor battle." Jenny said.

"Of course. I don't really like slugging it out with people, you know? I'd prefer to settle things in a peaceful way if possible." Mira said with her sweet smile. Even though that didn't always use to be the case, since that day when she thought she had lost Lisanna she adopted more of a pacifistic ways.

"They're both former glamor models who use transformation magic! That makes this a dream battle come true! Mr. Yajima and I will act as judges along with Mr. Jason of Sorcerer Weekly!"

"An important responsibility, indeed."

"They're both cool beauties!"

"Now then! Their next outfits-"

"Not so fast! We can't let these chicks hog all the attention!" Suddenly three out of the five Mermaid Heel girls joined in the arena posing with their swimsuits as well. Then Sherry from Lamia Scale and a younger girl with the same hair color and eyes as Sherry only her hair was tied into short pigtails with orange ribbons, this was Sherria Blendy, Sherry's cousin, and they were both dressed also in swimsuits while embracing each other.

"Isn't this starting to get out of hand..." Neos uttered, then suddenly the ghost of Master Mavis started handing out swimsuits to every girl in Fairy Tail. And then she arrived at their stand looking at Mana.

"Come on and join the fun, dear!" Mavis said with a childlike smile as she handed Mana a swimsuit, getting a bonk on the head by Neos.

"What kind of a mother are you? Letting your daughter go out and-" Neos said as he turned back not seeing Mana anywhere. "Mana?"

Neos turned back as every single young female member of each guild had joined in and started posing in swimsuits, besides members of Raven Tail and Sabertooth. And the judges didn't stop this seeing as it would be a riot from the male audience if they did. Much to the elemental mage's annoyance seeing three of his sisters out there posing in swimsuits.

Next, they started posing in school swimsuits, then bikinis with knee socks, then bikinis with glasses, cat ears, and bondage gear.

"Hmm..." Mira hummed as she looked around at the audience and saw that the female part of the audience didn't seem to be enjoying themselves as much as the men.

"Something wrong?" Lucy asked as she posed next to Mira.

"The female part of the audience doesn't seem to be enjoying themselves..." Mira replied looking like she was in deep thought.