Chapter 16: Growth

In a long stairway, the group are making their way to the last location of the two dragon slayers.

Erza: Gray, care to explain WHY!? You bring Mana and Wendy here!?

This freak the ice mage out as he try explaining himself.

Gray: Look they just want to help you as much as we do. And we can't just leave them to go back to the guild alone.

Erza take a deep breath calming herself.

Erza: All right, let focus on making sure they are safe. Neos trusted me to keep Mana safe. And she's here fighting for her life!

Gray: Erza this isn't your fault.

Erza: Neos is trying to trust us again and here you and the other thing it would be a great idea bringing her here!

Simon: Now it's not the time to point finger, we need to help them first.

Sho: Yeah Simon is right Nee-san.

Simon: They are just the other side of this door.

They all busted through the door only to see a spiral vortex of wind and stardust crashing down, as it clear the two girls could be seen standing on top of the owl men unconscious body.

Erza's eyes widen seeing the two girls cover with scratches, Wendy carrying Mana over her shoulder. A smile appear across her face seeing the two girls are still safe.

Time Skip

Mana is bandaging herself, sitting next to her is Wendy also cover with bandage. Erza look a bit sad.

Erza: Mana are you sure you don't want me to bandage your wound?

Mana: It's alright Erza-san.

The image of Erza trying to bandage Mana which almost strangle her a few minutes ago appear across her mind.

Simon: I'm surprised that you two managed to take down one of the Trinity Raven.

Wendy: Well after you leave.

A few minutes back

Fukuro: Hoot Kick!

Wendy blocked Fukuro's kick with her arm. Then Wendy infused her foot with wind.

Wendy: Sky Dragon: Talon!

Wendy kicked Fukuro in the face trying to send him flying back. Fukuro stood there with his head bent sideways he then twisted it back straight.

Fukoro: Sorry to disappoint!

Fukuro said when she was send flying as Mana crashed into him riding Skyrim.

Mana: Stardust Dragon: Strike

Fukuro bent his head behind him in confusion seeing the black hair girl, this make the girl a bit unease.

Fukuro: You are.

Image of his old guild was destroy by a wizard with pale blonde hair in all black. As he managed to escape he can see the Fairy Tail symbol on his chest, along side him was a black girl with dragon slayer magic, flashed through his mind. He try looking for that Fairy Tail member on the black market hit list but can't find anyone resample that description.

Fukuro: You are the girl that was with the Fake Fairy.

His hand grab on to Skyrim as his grip tighten cracking the front of it.

Fukuro: I'll show you the power of justice!

Fukuro ready his leg as Mana can sense the movement from him.