Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer

(With Mana and Wendy)

The two young dragon slayers look at their older brother look alike, with a confused, yet worried look. 

"Tch. Perhaps I underestimated you two." He said with a voice identical to their brother, yet both girls could see right through his act. 

"You make me go all of the way to even clearing my scent, and using this cheap hair-changing magic item." He said with an annoyed tone. He clearly put a lot of effort into his disguise to take them both down only to be let down as it doesn't work.

"I'm going to enjoy, hearing you two scream." he said with a dark tone making Wendy take a step back, while Mana just looked back at him with a smug look. Mana was also a bit scared but compared to the bloodlust she saw Neos let out. This guy doesn't have the ability to intimidate others as her brother did.

"I was hoping to punch Onii-san in the face. But you would have to do." Mana said which confused both Grimoire Heart Neos and Wendy before she projected her two black blades on her hands and threw them at him. This makes Neos Tres jump back as the blade follows him.

"Tch." He pulled out his dagger putting magic into it as the blade grew larger before swinging it in a reverse grip knocking away the two black blades. He looks back to see 6 more black blades spinning in the air, coming at him.

This clearly annoyed him as he try to move out of the way of the spinning blades.

The two girls appear behind him having their attack ready.

Sky Dragon: Crushing Fang!

Stardust Dragon: Spiral Strike!

They both yell out throwing their attack at him sending him fly in to the 6 blades before falling some distance on the ground.

Sky Dragon: Roar!

Stardust Dragon: Roar!

The two breaths attack take him by surprise as he is enveloped by the strong spinning current of wind and blinding powerful stardust.

Both of their attacks stop now leaving just a dust cloud. As the dust cleared revealing Neos Tres to be lying on the ground before he got up, his shirt was torn and had some nasty burn and cut marks on his body. "I must say, that was quite the hit." He said as his body suddenly began to heal itself, the scars he just had all gone in an instant. 

Both girls look in shock while he just glares at them with a bored look. "Was that all?"

This makes Wendy feel somewhat tense, she and Mana are currently fighting an opponent that is similar to their older brother to a point. That they don't know how to actually beat him. His regeneration was almost instantaneously, and they didn't see any magic circle appear, meaning it is somewhat similar to Fairy Tail Neos's way of using Projection. He trained a low-rank magic to the point, that it can be considered a S-rank magic.

"Wendy there is still a way." Mana said which made the blue-haired girl look back at her while her brother looked alike raised a brow. 

"Alright, Wendy I need you to pay close attention and do exactly what I'm about to do." She said getting a nod from her partner as the Grimoire Heart mage just smiled waiting to see what she could do.

"Focus your magic and energy down to your legs, and... Run away!" She turns and books it, they both stare at her still in shock before Wendy snaps out of her shock. "Hey! Wait for me!" She said while also beginning to run away. 

He looks at the two girls who are running away, blinking for a bit. "To think, I was expecting them to put up more of a fight." He let out a long sigh before reaching to his back but he couldn't feel it. "What the? Where is my-"