Chapter 21: Acceptance

After The Battle of Fairy Tail everyone had gathered back at the guildhall, with the exception of Makarov who was still recovering.

Erza: Thanks to Porlyusica, Wendy and my cute baby sister.

Erza hold up Mana, who's just trying to drink her milk in peace.

Erza: He's going to survive. Rest easy. Our master is safe!

She informed the rest of the people in the guildhall to which everyone cheered.

Erza: But he is at an advanced age. Any added strain will impact his health. Always keep that in mind, everyone!

Happy: Aye, sir!

Lucy: But are we really gonna do the Fantasia parade with all this going on?

Lucy questioned as she sat with Gray, Juvia, Cana, Mirajane and Elfman.

Mira: It's what the master wants, plus you could say this is actually the best time to hold it.

Juvia: Juvia can't wait to see the Fantasia parade!

Gray: Huh?

Cana: You're gonna be in it.

Juvia: Huh?!

Macao/Wakaba: That's right!

Juvia: But… But Juvia's still just a newcomer…

Juvia said as she stood in front of a pillar rubbing her finger on the pillar.

Wakaba: I can't tell if she's troubled or if she's excited…

Macao: I'd say it's both.

Cana: That's so cute.

Happy: A lot of people were hurt, so everyone who's still able-bodied is supposed to be in it.

Happy said while munching on a fish.

Lucy: Meaning… I'm in it too?

Lucy said showing the same hint as Juvia, can't tell if she's troubled or excited.

Gray: Well those things can't be in it.

He said pointing at Natsu and Gajeel who were wrapped up in bandages.

Gajeel: Don't call us things.

Natsu: MmmmpppPPHHHhhhmmm!

Natsu mumbled since most of his face including his mouth were wrapped up in bandages.

Lucy: I can't even tell what he's saying.

Happy: I doubt it's anything special.

Gajeel: Forget it. You know we can't be in it, you scum.

Natsu:MMMmmmmmPPPPpppphhhhhhHHHHmmmm!

Gajeel: That's got nothing to do with it! What are you, a heartless monster?!

Gajeel said as he being the only one who could understand Natsu for some reason.

Lucy: How can he understand him?

Happy: They are dragon slayers so maybe they can understand each other.

Cana: Anyway have anyone see our hero anywhere?

Juvia: Hero? You mean Gray-sama?

Mira: No, we mean Fairy Tail Counter Guardian, Fairy Tail Faker, Neos Zero.

Elfman: Yeah we is he anyway? I need to both thank him and apologize to him for the way I acted.

Gray: There even rumors going around saying that Neos have a new form.