Chapter 36: The SS Mission

Neos: What's it Gramps?

The pale blonde walk into the guild master room after he got a call from his sisters. Wearing all black along with his mask facing the old master the elemental mage look at him.

Makarov: Good you're here. Take a look of this.

Makarov handed Neos the paper the white hair girl gave him. Taking it Neos look down at it.

Neos: A job request... a SS mission.

Makarov: The job ask for you specifically.

Neos: A request from the elves kingdom.

???: Specifically the princess herself.

He turn to the feminine voice in the seat. He see a girl with snow white hair and green eyes, one can mistaken her for a Strauss sibling even with her long elf ears.

Neos: An elf?

Elf: My mission here is to escort you into the kingdom, Wandering Fake Fairy.

Neos: And you are?

Ava: I'm Ava, Ava Perran.

Neos: Alright then, let me call Mana.

Ava: I'm sorry but I only have order to escort you and you alone.

Neos: Alright then.

They both walk out make their way through the guildhall meaning the stare of the everyone there.

Erza: Neos, where are you going?

Neos: A mission.

Erza: I see, where are we going this time?

Neos: Sorry but the mission ask for me specifically.

Mana: When will you be back Nii-san?

Neos: I'll be back as soon as possible Mana.

Placing a hand on her head patting her as she smile. Ava look at the black hair girl before turning back to Neos, seeing his emotionless mask. She can see the yellow light through the eyes hole of his mask.

Ava: (They both have yellow eyes)

She began walking out and Neos follow her, waving goodbye to his siblings and guild mates.

Time Skip

As Ava jump from tree to tree traveling with high speed through the forest, Neos just follow behind standing on Skyrim.

Ava: We're here, Fairy.

Neos stop hovering above the ground a bit next to the elf. Jumping down to the ground he put away his hoverboard as they now began to walk.

Walking into the Lost Forest the two make their way to the thick tree large massive tree with windows and balconies.

Ava: We're here, the Elves Village.

Neos: Huh, so this is the inside of the village.

Walking into a tree, the guard greeted Ava and Neos although not without giving a dirty glare at the masked mage.

Neos: Huh, this place is huge.

A huge stairway leading up to the upper floor inside the tree, many elf guards also giving the masked mage glare.

Neos: *sigh* What? First time seeing a mask?

Some turn away, so glare even more and some was even about to jump him but stop themselves.

After some more time walking they reach an open field he see many elves. Some distance away there are some high elves, Neos look up at the thrones infront of him.