Chapter 27: To The Rescue

In the Electro Savanna after Erza call ended.

Neos: Well at least she is learning to use it.

Mana: Get back here, Lunch!

Neos turn seeing his sister is chasing a huge leopard on foot, while she could fly.

Neos: Well at least she's having fun.

Neos then open his inventory before pulling out a book.

Neos: Thunder Bolt, a black panther with the ability to move with high speed and let out a roar, sending a shockwave similar to a thunder bolt. It can cover it claws with lightning magic reinforcing it like a weapon.

He turn the page

Neos: Hideous Snake, a two headed snake with one head out gas and the other one lights the gas with a spark, causing an explosion.

Suddenly he heard an explosion behind, turning he see Mana who look a bit dark, clearly she was hit by that explosion, she wasn't damage just stunned.

Neos: You okay?

She nodded

Mana: Yeah, I just wasn't expecting a Hideous Snake.

Neos: Should we go back and wait for night time to hunt? Or you want to continue looking around?

Mana: I think we should head back now since our Lunch ran away.

Neos summon out Skyrim as the two sibling hop on and fly back to the nearest village.

Time Skip

Forever Fall Village

The village was near a forest with many trees all orange color giving them the texture of tree in the fall.

Neos: A traveling merchant.

Wane: The name Wane, I travel across world. Take a look and you might found something you like.

Neos began looking through what the merchant is selling, Mana also help as she's interested in some old relics.

Mana: Why are you selling a rock?

Wane: It's said this rock hold somekind of magical energy, as I put my magic in it. It glow.

He demonstrate by placing his hand on it and it begins to glow.

Wane: It can be considered a magic stone that's why I keep it there.

Mana: Oh.

She then turn also seeing many weird things, like some green cyan pears, yellow feather, some metal strings, some magic items and even a black egg.

Neos: I'll take these.

Wane: Pleasure doing business with you kid.

Neos basically bought almost everything from Wane.

Mana: I can't believe you bought all of those items. Even that rock.

Neos: This isn't some normal rock, you can see the magic within it.

Mana: I know but still I can't see what magic it have.

Time Skip

Now Mana is sitting on L.S Neos shoulder as he chase after a Thunder Bolt.

Mana: Left!

He move left follow the panther.

Mana: Right!

The yellow lightning spark move right as the red lightning spark also move right.

Mana: It's doing a U-turn!