Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils

Gray placed his hands together as cold magic energy emitted from his hands, Neos glared at the two cloak figures looking down at them. As he disappears in a flash of red lightning.

Reappearing back on top of the airship as lighting strikes behind Neos, the wind grows more powerful blowing off the hood of the other two. They both look like Neos to some extent but one of them has their hair way shorter and his eyes are red now going by the name Scissor Seven. While the other one has his hair braced, half of his face has this red skin over it with a glowing red eye, this one also gets a rename now going by Arc-V.

The three look at each other before Arc charges toward Neos, throwing his cloak away revealing his left arm is covered by the same red skin and bone-like armor, making that half look like a demon. He pulled his red demonic axe from his back and swung it at Neos, who had to jump up to avoid the attack. He moves his head back, avoiding two pairs of scissor blades coming past his face.

Split!

His body glows, splitting into Quake and Thorn. As they landed glaring at their two emotionless counter-parts. Arc-V only shows emotions in his demon half. While Scissor Seven just looks at them with a blank look. 

Blade's Reach!

Arc swung his axe up sending a slash attack toward Quake, as he said his hand to summoning out his stone gauntlets to try and shield himself from the attack. As the attack pushed him back leaving a large cut on Quake's gauntlet.

"Ugh!" The attack was much more powerful than he thought. As the rock on his gauntlet falls off.

Complete Binding! 

Thorn's vine came out trying to bind Scissor only for them to be cut to pieces by his flying scissors. He looks at Thorn with an emotionless look.

"You're weak." He said before the two scissor blades came together creating a full pair of scissor, and stabbed into Thorn's guts drawing blood from him. As his body turns to light going back into Quake.

This shocked the Earth's elemental, suddenly the demonic axe waw swung at him sending him thumbing back as his clothes switched back to his regular clothing. Neos got up looking at the other two with a worried look. Thorn's vine wasn't something that could be so easily cut, even Erza has some difficulty trying to cut them, Quake has the highest defense out of all of his form and Arc was able to crack it so easily.

"What? Feeling scared?" Arc taunted him, as he just looked at them with his cold glare.

Trac-

He tried tracing them only to be stopped as the demonic axe was sent flying at his face making him roll back and also avoiding the scissor blades that came after him.

Contact Fusion! Tempest Neos!

The fusion glares at them as a ball of spinning wind and red lightning crackle on his palm.

Chaos Tempester!

He throws the ball at them and it explodes creating a huge gust of wind and lightning. As the wind dies down it reveals that Arc has multiple cuts on his body while Scissor has somekind of shield around him created by many tiny metal pieces.

'He didn't shield him?' Tempest thought seeing how close those two were standing next to each other but Scissor just let his teammate take the hit.

Scissor was holding what looked to be a broken blade as the metal pieces that surrounded him all coming back created a blade. He is running low on magic energy, only having around 23% left, and fusion is starting to drain even more from him.