Chapter 10: How I Feel

On the Fairy Tail ship heading back to Magnolia Town, Neos sitting on the top of the main top mast looking over the ocean seeing the Fairy Tail guild in the distance.

Mavis: Are you excited?

Neos: Kinda. Fairy Tail, do you miss me?

As the ship docked, everyone greeted the Fairy Tail member returning.

Natsu: You become an S-Class wizard!?

Mira: What!? Erza become S-Class? I don't believe it.

Natsu/Mira: Fight me!

The two then turn to each other.

Erza: I don't have the energy for this. Oh right, brother come down!

Everyone Else: Brother?

Neos jump down landing infront of them. His hair was now pale blonde, his scarf and clothes look ragged, still walking barefooted.

Neos: Yo.

Everyone was silent seeing him again before all looking away in awkward silent.

Time Skip

Inside the Fairy Tail guild, Neos sitting on the second floor looking down at the guild. They are celebrating their new S-Class wizard.

Laxus: Faker.

Neos: Oh Laxus. How are you?

Laxus: Better when you weren't here.

Neos: Good to see that you still good.

He turn back to look down at the guild. After his S-Class trial, he decided to isolate himself on Tenrou Island to help him gain control after almost killing his friends. Although that just make people become more afraid of him, someone that powerful with uncontrollable power.

Laxus: You should be happy, Faker. After two years you are finally back. Congratulations!

Neos: *sigh* Thank.

He said still with sadness in his voice clearly knowing that Laxus is mocking him, looking over to the quest board he then got an idea. He want to fix his relation with his guild mates and a way for them to spend time with each other is by doing a jobs together.

He then walk down trying to invite them to join him on a job but they all decline him.

Natsu: Maybe next time.

Happy: Ai sir.

Gray: Sorry I don't feel like doing one right now.

Mira: No.

Lisanna: Sorry.

Elfman: Sorry man.

Levy: I don't think I can keep up with you. So sorry.

Jet: Levy aren't going so do I.

Droy: Same here.

Erza: Sure but I need to heal first.

Neos: Thank sis.

Erza: Don't worry, I'm sure the other will open up to you again, soon enough.

Neos: I hope so.

Cana: Hey can we talk?

Neos: Sure.

Cana: In private.

They both walk outside the guild to avoid the stare of the other guild members. In the side of guild, Cana look around see no one she then turn to Neos.

Neos: Hey we-

She push him again the wall then slammed her hand next to his head, their face inches away from each other.