Chapter 7: Trial Ended

After Neos massive attack, his blade fall down to the ground then disappear, looking down at his left hand he noticed that he had dislocated his shoulder.

Neos: Damn it.

Using his right hand he grab his left arm and pull making "pop" sound.

Neos: Ugh! At least it's back in the right place now.

Everyone else had already make their escape after being flung back, using this opportunity to regroup and plan out their next attack.

Erza: This is bad. We over underestimate him.

Gray: No one except that his Earth element can summon a sword that huge.

Laxus: He can turn lightning from a flow of energy into a solid. So it won't be that hard to think that he can do it with his other elements.

Freed: As expected from Laxus, thinking ahead before anyone else could.

Mira: I think that bastard broke something in me.

Erza: If that the case then you should rest, regain some strength.

Gray: Hey does anyone see Cana?

Laxus: She is out.

Everyone Else: What?

Laxus then show everyone the his hand which contains the number 1

Laxus: I saw Faker first but he saw her. I was going for a surprise attack on him. Unfortunately he dodge out of the way and she got caught in my attack.

Erza: You what!?

Laxus: Hey at least I'm being honest.

Freed: This isn't the time to fight, we have a bigger probably to deal with.

Bickslow: Yeah he is right and beside that was an accident.

Erza: Alright then we need to come up with a plan for a counter attack.

Laxus: I have a surjection.

Erza: We are all ear.

Laxus: Trying to ambush him like that isn't the best move. So I suggest we instead of all coming after him at one. We will weaken him out.

Gray: But how? He got like a counter for everything we throw at him.

Laxus: Bickslow and Gray will distract him, then Erza will go for a surprise attack. This will buy us sometime then Freed will cast something that mess with his mind making him unable to focus. Then I come out with another surprise attack. He won't have time to react then we all jump him.

Erza: That isn't a bad plan.

Mira: What about me?

Laxus: You're injured if you join we would probably lose valuable time taking him down.

Mira want to reject but he isn't wrong, she can't hardly stand not alone fight. Her lift arm and a few rib is broken after taking that blow.

Mira: Fine.

After sometime

Both Gray and Bickslow are following Laxus plan of distracting Neos.

Bickslow: X Forma-

Gray: Ice Make:-

Neos: Fire Fist

Neos throw a punch that send a massive fire fist at them.

Using this as an opportunity Erza ran out sword in hand aiming at Neos.

Neos: Elemental Selection: Water