Chapter 34: A Story

The crack in reality in the middle of Fairy Tail guildhall, walking out from it, Neos with bandage wrap around his chest and shoulder, Erza with bandage around both her hands and Mana and Kagura both look somewhat burned and finally Lisanna.

Mira: Lisanna?

Lisanna: Hi sis. Long time no see-

She didn't get to finish as she was tackle be Mira and Elfman, then along with some old member that personally know her. They hug her tightly not letting go. The crack in reality began to close, Neos let go of the shard as it pull into the crack closing it.

Gildarts: Good to see that you're alright, Son in law.

Neos: Don't call me that. To think using your magic to enlarge the crack so the other can follow me.

Makarov: It's a gamble, we don't know what happened to the shard luckily you hold on to it. So did something exciting happen in your little adventure?

Flashback

Neos: How are you doing?

Kagura (29): I'm fine.

Her body was fully bandage looking like a mummy.

Neos: Well we'll be leaving now.

Kagura (29): ...

Neos: Take care, sis.

Neos turn and walk away waving his hand saying his goodbye.

Kagura (29): Take care... Nii-san. And thank you.

Flashback End

As Neos try to move he stumbled on his feet, after going to that world the only rest he have is the 10 minutes that he pass out, before forcing himself back up.

Gildarts: Are you okay?

Mana: Nii-san, are you alright?

Neos: I'm fine, just...

He didn't say anything only stood there, not moving.

Time Skip

Now in Porlyusica place.

Neos is lying in bed, Porlyusica look at him before letting out a sigh.

Porlyusica: Problem Child.

She hit him in the head with a stick.

Makarov: Please go easy on him, Granny.

Porlyusica: This Problem Child is going to be the dead of me.

Mana: Please don't say that.

Porlyusica: He have multiple broken bones, strain muscle, and even lost of blood. He should heal with time, make sure he doesn't move too much so his wound can heal.

Wendy: I can heal him.

Porlyusica: That work too, but he need rest, give him a day or two before healing him, child.

After sometime back in the Fairy Tail guild

Neos: So you came all the way from Mermaid Heel to brought us this huge catch.

Neos look at the hug fish Kagura bring to them, Millianna is hugging Happy and Carla.

Erza: Kagura, you're just in time for Fairy Tail Music Contest.

Kagura: Fairy Tail Music Contest?

The contest began all the participants perform their song all have a cheer from everyone until Gajeel song "Best Friend" almost starting in a brawl.

Then Mira stand up and sing her song.