Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer

In the training area Erza is testing out some of the new weapons copy that Neos projected.

Erza: This one is nice, not too light nor heavy. Prefect for both offense and defense. I think I will buy this one later.

Neos: Great. But you said the same thing to the other one as well.

Looking behind her there was a pile of projected weapons.

Erza: I can't help it, they're all good option who know when I will need them?

Neos: Why do you even want a sword that emited light, when you already have a sword that can set itself on fire.

Erza: Maybe one day it'll-

Neos: Erza let be honest here you are terrible with saving and spending money.

Erza: Hey! At least I actually bought something. You been wearing that same scarf for 3 years since you join Fairy Tail.

Neos: It's a gift from a friend. And I do buy thing.

Erza: Junk and other random items.

Neos: They aren't junk if you know how to use them.

Erza: To be fair that giant fist make from junk does punch really hard.

Neos: Scrap First, not bad for a prototype if I do say so myself.

Erza: Still you managed to amazed me with what you can do with junk, after all you did punch Mina with it.

She let out a small chuckle.

Erza: So how's thing with Mira?

Neos: I'm pretty sure that I'm on the top of the list of peoples she hate.

Erza: Sounds about right. Anyway I'll be placing these in my storage.

She pointed towards the pile of projected weapons.

Neos: I'll go look for some work on the quest board.

Erza: Thank again.

Neos walk into the guild hall walking pass many people until a flying pink hair crash into him.

Natsu: You naked bastard!

Gray: Who are you calling- you know what nevermind, you win.

He turn and trying to walk away.

Natsu: Hey! Get back here-

The sound of ground cracked making both Natsu and Gray flinched, they look to see Neos glaring making the two boys began to sweat.

Normally he is chill and not intervene when they fight but if they piss him off it's a whole different story.

Neos: Elemental Selection: Earth

Natsu: W-W-Wait-

With one hand he grabbed Natsu face lifting him up, the other members stop what they doing, Gray try to run but Neos stomp his foot as stone came up from the ground trapping him in place.

Gray: Wait Neos! We know this is the third-

Neos: Seventh and I let you two go with a warning the last time already.

Both boys struggle trying to escape but to no avail.

Reedus: Oh boy.

Wakaba: I wonder what will he do to them this time?

Macao: The last time he hang them upsidedown and use wind to make them spin around for 2 hours straight.

Small time skip