Chapter 30: Neos & Haou

The Supreme King Haou standing on one of his Sacred Beast Raviel, eyes fill with rage looking down at a face he thought that die along time ago. While Lightning Storm cold glare looking back up at the tyrant king.

Haou: Lightning Storm...

Black lightning spark around L.S body, move from his body to his hand and fist. He disappear then reappear infront Haou and throw a punch at his face.

L.S: Plasma Fist!

The attack landed and send the black armor king flying back the black electricity around him faded.

Lucy: Did he just?

Natsu: Send him flying with a punch!?

Raviel swung it hand at L.S.

Lisanna: Watch out!

Before the attack can hit him, he do back flipped jumping up to dodge the attack as he see Haou had already disappear. L.S disappear in a flash again now some feet above Raviel, holding two lightning blades one in each hand as he fall down at the beast.

L.S: Xyz Dragon: Night Fury!

He fall down at the beast like a thunder bolt striking down the enormous beast. As it began to fall, a dark vortex open up and take the beast away before it fall.

They all look at him with a shock expression.

Fay: This... can't be...

The image of the warrior in armor with long red hair holding two blades in each hands, standing next to L.S.

Fay: Mother...

L.S jump on the broken wall and jump up high. A red and black bow with red lightning spark appear on his hand and a twisted lightning blade, he use the sword like an arrow.

L.S: Nagareboshi: Lightning!

The sword was fire like a lightning bolt at it hit the army, an explosion with red lightning flash up. All the resistance survivers look in shock as he landed.

Fay: Uh...hey-

L.S: Thorn

His clothes change from black and red to green and black.

Natsu: His clothes change?

Mira: Requip?

Thorn: Predaplant

A flower with sharp teeth appear under his feet making everyone back up as it shut close. The plant then go back underground leaving everyone dumbfounded not knowing what just happened.

Natsu: Did that plant just eat him!?

Hibiki: No look!

He pointed outside as everyone turn seeing Neos taking out Haou's army.

Juvia: Is he planning to take them all on by his self?

Lucy: What!?

Romeo: This is our change to escape.

Max: Quickly help Master-

He stop as a red hair teen girl run off towards Neos.

Natsu: Fay!

Levy: Fay come back!

Kagura: Fay don't!

Fay who is running towards Neos direction, she know what she doing isn't right. And she should get back to everyone but her legs and body won't listen.

Fay: (Why? Why am I running to him? I despise him.)

She ran and ran through the body of many fallen soldier, binded by wine, paralyzed, burn.